Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 March 2014
My wife bought me this album as i had heard one of their songs and was obsessed by it. The album includes 2 CD's. To me, most of the first CD are actually releaseable singles. There are some brilliant tracks on there. The 2nd CD is a whole heap of more unusual work. Its still a good CD and there are a couple of track on there, which again, should/could be released as singles.

Aside from the fact that i thought the CD was great. If you hear a Bastille song on the radio and like it, then buy this CD as it wont dissapoint you.
on 7 June 2017
Ordered recently and I'd forgotten how much I love this album - I played it in the car and loved every single song. I had never heard half the songs on the second disk but loved them just as much as the ones I did know.
on 21 July 2017
A thoroughly enjoyable music mirror disc that I purchased as a gift. The recipient is said to be in a stable condition after receiving it.
on 5 July 2017
One of my favourite albums, would highly recommend.
on 22 May 2017
great
on 15 November 2016
Well worth the extra for the special edition. The second disc contains even more great tracks.
on 25 July 2017
Great albun
on 22 May 2017
gift
on 6 April 2014
As an extention of the first album it is grand, nice wee tunes to bob your head along too. I hope some new stuff comes out soon.
on 21 March 2014
This is by far one of the best albums just now, get it you won't be disappointed x x x