Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 June 2014
I love their music and I absoloutly love all of the songs on this album!!! There was no problem with packaging and delivered was reasonable quick but in the mean time while I was waiting for delivered I was able to download the amazon music app and listen to the album on there as soon as I had purchased it!!!!! Brilliant!!!
on 15 March 2014
This band are so different, but totally addictive so just as well they've given us a "double" debut album. Every track has something different to offer and the vocals are superb. Love it, love it, love it!
on 3 December 2013
Daughter loves Bastille. Daughter loves the CD!
Have to say, I keep hearing it from her room and it's not unpleasant listening - even at my ripe old age!!
on 15 January 2014
It is always a bit cheeky to recycle your first CD with some bits of the previous one which didn't do so well but this ends up as quite a good collection and an excellent introduction to Bastille.
on 9 January 2014
I loved the original issue from Bastille. This re-issue adds a second disk, which rounds out the music nicely. If you're a fan of Bastille, this is a must-have album. The auto-rip is nice too.
on 17 February 2014
Fantastic Album (bonus that it's a 2xCD pack). They deserve a Brit Award as the music is a pleasure to the ear. My sons love singing along to the tracks too.
on 3 April 2014
A good album with a really engaging selection of tracks. This was one of two albums recommended to me by my son and I have to say he has great taste.
on 2 January 2014
Fantastic album, well worth a listen! Can't stop listening to this album. Arrived slightly later than planned whoever was worth the wait.
on 14 February 2014
Reasonable price,brilliant album! Excellent postage! It's defo an album you will not regret especially with the postage and the price!
on 10 January 2014
Different to my normal music but really enjoyed them. I wish them well. The bonus being the 2 cd set for the price of one. Great.