Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 11 November 2013
Very good zombie / survival book on number 3 at the moment....cant seem to put it down when I start reading ...real page turner
on 2 April 2015
Was slow to get into but soon found it hard to put down. But good enough for me to want to read the next one in the series.
on 20 November 2013
Great book, slightly more technical in military terms than usual but a great read. Can't waif to find out what happens next
on 22 May 2013
Really enjoyable will defo be looking to see any more or this authors material well worth reading I highly recommend it
on 26 March 2014
Love zombie books and this was a good one. For a free book this is one of the best I have read. Ready for number 2 now!
on 4 December 2013
Pretty much your run of the mill Zombie Apocalypse. shows signs of potential to develop in later novels. I enjoyed it
on 10 December 2013
Good story interesting read nice plot I hope the other books are as good as this defiantly recommend this book
on 17 January 2014
Really liked the book,if your a zombie fan it's a must.I've read a few like this but this is by far thebest
on 16 November 2013
I picked this up as I had nothing else to read but really enjoyed it , good character detail an easy read
on 7 January 2015
Not bad could

Funnel
Bonn. N. M be n mm. I'm at a time when playing it for a few years