on 18 November 2013
My five-year old niece loved having this read to her. The Fruzzles are a little bit cheeky and kids love that, but the metaphors for real life (tolerance, diversity, patience) have been cleverly crafted by the author, which makes it more than just a piece of kids fun and games. Sweet and useful, a good buy for little ones.
on 15 January 2014
Fruzzle's is a magical children's story with bright, enchanting pictures, where the characters have to find their own special talents. The author of this wonderful story has obviously found her own very special talent writing children's books. Highly recommended.
on 16 February 2014
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

This is a fantastic children's fantasy book for both boys and girls from the ages of 3 to 10. I loved it!

Brown Fruzzle is a very sad character whilst he tries to figure out what his "special" talent is. I felt for him, because I am still trying to figure out my "special" talent and I'm an adult! I loved being on his journey with him!

This is a super little story that captured my attention from the first page! There are some amazing illustrations that are bright and colourful, which will appeal to a youngster's eye's. The illustrator, Briana Paddock, did a wonderful job bringing the Fruzzle's to life. The story is a voyage of discovery, and how one finds his or her purpose/talent in life. Fruzzle's come in all shapes, but they all start off as brown. Once they find their talent they change colour, which represents their talent. I found myself smiling at the story, because it has such a powerfully positive message about not giving up. Brown Fruzzle finds his talent, and it is one that I wish was more prevalent in this jaded world of ours. At the end of the book, there is a mini challenge for the youngsters to do, which will keep them occupied whilst they try and count all the swirls. (For older readers mostly).

Karen Bruggeman has written a fantastic children's book that not only has a wonderful story that flowed beautifully, she has created some amazing friends for youngsters to grow up with. It's highly entertaining and educational. I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.

I highly recommend this book as a bedtime story for children aged 3 to 6, a read along story to those aged 5 to 7 and a read alone story for those aged 8 - 10 (depending on reading ability). I also recommend it to adults who love to read children's books. - Lynn Worton
on 15 November 2013
A wonderful children's fantasy story, I am so happy I stumbled on this kid's Kindle book. I have been reading it to my daughter all week and plan on sending it to my girlfriends for Xmas. A fun children's bed time story on an e-book - great stuff! Recommended.
on 23 November 2013
This fantasy story, 'Fruzzle's Mystery Talent', is a delight for kids of all ages. It isn't only captivating, but also delivers very important lessons as you read on. There are messages that encourage you to find your talent and finish what you start. The illustrations are full pages, and are very bright and colourful.
Another fact I enjoyed is that this fantasy bedtime story has original characters, and what's more? There's even an activity at the end of the story that will challenge your child! This book isn't only a story; it is also an activity. This book would make a great Christmas gift for children of all ages.
on 15 November 2013
Fruzzle's is a wonderful fairytale that is great to read to your children or grandchildren. My granddaughter is over and we were looking for a bedtime story. This is perfect and very colorful.

I love a children's book that has a meaningful lesson as this marvelous book does. We all have something we are good at and half the fun in life is searching for our own unique talent.

The Fruzzles Mystery Talent encourages a child to be themselves and that they are special. Watch their eyes light up to the wonderfully bright illustrations and have them count the swirls.

A very magical read with some great lessons. We love this charming bedtime fairytale and "The Fruzzles Mystery Talent" gets 5 stars!
on 3 November 2013
Both my 9 year old and 7 year old read this book. Each of them give the book a 4 star rating. My older boy enjoyed the originality of the idea and my younger boy liked that each of the Fruzzles could find their own unique talent. They both stated they'd recommend it to friends to read and have told me what they believe to be their own talent. Of course, being kids, their perception doesn't necessarily match up to reality. :) Still, they both enjoyed reading it and counting the swirls and there's a good lesson contained in the story.
on 3 November 2013
This is a fabulous children's book. It is about a little town called fruzzleville where each fruzzle needs to find their own special talent. One little fruzzle is fruzzled because he hasn't found his yet. He goes on a journey to find his talent and doesn't give up. In the end he finds his talent which is a very special talent in deed. This is a wonderful children's book with bright beautiful pictures. It is written very well and the author was very creative with the story. Highly recommended. Loved it.
on 17 November 2013
My five year old loves this book. He's made me read it over and over. And he talks about it. Beautiful illustrations make this whimsical fantasy an instant classic in my house. I highly recommend Children's Story: Fruzzle's Mystery Talent: A Bed Time Fantasy Story for Children ages 3-10 (Fairy Tale) by Karen Brueggeman to anyone with kids who love magic, fantasy and fun. It's also got a great message! 5-stars.
on 19 October 2013
A book with beautiful illustrations and an even more beautiful message.

As Albert Einstein said: "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Karen Brueggeman's story will convey this message in a kid-friendly manner. We cannot all be the smartest, the fastest, the best singer or anything, we each have different abilities and different talents and discovering our talents will change our world.