on 6 February 2014
I am conflicted as to how many stars to give this book. On the one hand, its pure tripe with appalling grammar, spelling and construction. It also reads like the sort of thing I might have written back in primary school in a creative writing lesson about my favourite hobby. I literally found myself correcting the sentences as I read it out loud, as it often didn't even make sense without this!

BUT......my son (who loves Minecraft) loved it as a bed time book. So, it did its job as a nice medium to connect us for a bit of father and son time. Therefore, I would give it a try if you are interested in the book for this purpose.

I suppose it would also serve as a way to get recalcitrant electronic gamer addicts to read, but the standard of English is so poor I am not sure I could recommend it for that purpose.

So, 1 star for writing quality, 4 stars for bedtime bonding = 2.5 rounded up to 3 to give benefit of the doubt.
on 29 October 2013
perfect for you youtube fans and minecraft fans

go go budder fans and sky army recruits

tnt the minecraft prody is awsome captain it is the best as well as all your other parodys
dimonds to you all
jerome
on 27 March 2014
It has got a really good story and is really cool. It has got cool minecraft YouTubers like skydoesminecraft and captainsparklez and antvenome. The only thing is the spelling isn't good and the grammar is bad. Other then that good book.
on 20 March 2014
an amazing story as captain sparkles asf Jerome ( fluffy )
get sucked into mine craft they set out on an adventure to free the key of ore. very entertaining but it is quite short I would like to see a part 2.
on 4 January 2014
I thought it was really good.Recommended for minecraft fans who watch skydoesminecraft and play the minecraft game.

I LOVED IT
on 30 June 2014
ALL the Minecraft books have bad spelling, bad grammar and punctuation - it is a wonder we can make sense of them at all. My son however loves the stories and so we go through them together, pointing out along the way all the spelling mistakes and badly worded sentences and then highilghing them on my Kindle. We make a learning experience and a joke out of reading these stories (which incidentally can be very confusing at the same time - do the author's really know where they are going with all this?) - but really these guys should try harder. Personally I would not be proud to produce such badly wrtitten material. Creativity they have in spades - but obviously they don't care about the impression they give with their sloppy delivery. Such a shame!
on 21 August 2014
really good book I love it I wish it was like a machine that takes them to minecraft really good book and yeah worked really hard on it and great book (could be more auctioned) but really good book loved it
on 1 February 2014
This is a really good minecraft novel but there are tons of spelling mistakes, except from that it is a really good novel
on 22 December 2013
Cool some spelling mistakes though but still worth it, if u can try to buy this and read it I read it in two days.
on 2 March 2014
I enjoyed reading this book a lot but in some places I did lose track and it seemed a bit confusing in some places but apart from that it has a good story line accept for the ending that seemed a bit cut short. Hope this was helpful ,read the taster to see if you like this book first!