Customer reviews

on 9 December 2012
These slippers arrived very quickly.
The box was a bit battered but as it was contained in a thick plastic bag and the box went in the recycling anyway this was not an issue.
Nice thick soles. Perfect for nipping outside to put the rubbish out and thick fur to keep your toes nice and warm.
Recommended.
on 9 November 2013
Ordered a pair of these for my daughter who is a size 5,listened to the reviews and went a couple of sizes bigger,to a size 7.I am a size 7 so when they came i tried them on as they are for my daughters christmas and i couldnt get her to try them.If i had bought these for me they would have JUST been ok but to be comfortable I think the 2 sizes bigger would be better.If I dont get slippers for christmas i shall order a pair of these for myself,they are lovely.
on 29 May 2014
VERY disappointed that the slippers I recieved were plain ugly brown and not as animal print and cream fur in the image that was display on the page when I ordered. They are okay and I will keep, because, quiet honestly it's a hassle to return. Please don't mislead with images that are not the product you send out.
on 20 December 2015
Ordered on the 18th delivered on the 20th of December that in itself is good enough. The slippers are excellent . The fleece inside is deep enough for a snow drift and the tread on the sole is good enough to scale Everest!
on 20 March 2013
I bought these slippers in grey to use at Christmas when visiting relatives. In the New Year I had to go in to hospital and have been on crutches ever since. These have been constantly used, indoors & outdoors on shopping trips and hospital visits and are still in good condition three months later. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
on 16 January 2014
The most comfy slippers I have ever had, great for popping up the the garden due to lovely thick soles, lovely and warm for this time of year
on 25 November 2013
These slippers look good and are very comfortable to wear. That's where any praise ends as I have never had a pair of slippers age so quickly!! The lining started to wear away almost immediately, the stitching on the top started to unravel and the 'sturdy' sole is not so robust as it looks. They have had moderate use only and not too many trips outside to the bins, shed etc as the sole showed early signs of falling apart. The reason for this is that the sole is not solid but hollow!!! I now keep finding bits of sole that have fallen off around the house. In my opinion this product does not deliver what you most expect which is a good long wearing slipper. I am now after only a short while looking for another pair of slippers. :-(