Customer reviews

on 14 February 2014
Personalised bag arrived next day. Roomy, good quality waterproof fabric. Plenty of room for swim kit and seems strong and durable. Daughter very pleased. Would definitely use this company again.
on 18 October 2011
Really quick delivery even on standard. These are good quality and exactly as they describe. I will use this sellers again efficient good quality products.
on 22 May 2012
This appears to be a well made, durable bag. It's certainly roomy enough to take a swimming towel and all the extra bits too. There's a pocket on the front to put a wallet or keys in and the drawstrings are well fixed. The personalisation is a nice touch for the children - saves it getting muddled up in the changing room. The only negative is that there was already a little snag on the nylon when the bag arrived but nylon is notorious for that and it's the price you pay for waterproof material.
Very impressed with the service from Giraffe - I ordered one night, got an email the next day to confirm the personalisation and it arrived the next day.
on 30 April 2014
Brilliant quality and good looking personalisation. Just perfect for swimming lesions for my 2yr old. The pocket at the front is good to keep shampoos and things away from the towels
on 8 November 2011
very fast and efficient service, good quality and great with the name on, my niece is thrilled with it highly recommend it thank you
on 7 February 2013
So impressed by this product and by the company. Great customer communication and super quick delivery. I ordered two of these bags and I am so happy with them that I am ordering more for friend's children for their birthdays.

They are of a good size for all the swimming kit, the pocket at the front is very handy and as far as I can tell they seem quite durable and will last.

Very happy :-) Thanks.
on 8 January 2014
Excellent swim bag just right size for clothes and a towel. It also has a zip pocket so you can put your wet things in after the swim. I gave it to my 7 year old grandchild who goes to swimming classes and she loves it. I also bought a personalised towel which fits in the bag. It all came in good time for Christmas and she has used it several times since. Very practical and fun bright colours.
on 19 March 2013
Just what I was looking for! Lovely quality item which is going to last unlike cheaper swimming bags on the market. Very quick delivery and the email to the supplier regarding the personalised embroidery was acknowledged immediately! Very impressed have already recommended and friends have also purchased. What more can I say!
on 5 April 2012
Delivery was very quick on this item. I purchased 1 navy and 1 red swimming bag for my children. I am very happy with them as they are a good size and good quality. The names look great and have been stitched really well. My children are very happy with them also. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 7 October 2013
Really good quality bag. Love the name sewn on. My son uses it as a swim bag and it is big enough to fit all his uniform into while swimming and waterproof enough to contain his wet gear afterwards. Will diffently buy another. Fast delivery in 2 days. Excellent company.

See one answered question