on 3 May 2015
Great album, nice mix of up-tempo and ballads. You can tell Lawson don't rush through the process, and it shows with no over-production. The album relies on great song writing and harmonies. Not everyone needs to be a lead vocalist and Lawsons strength is in recognising that. Looking forward to the next album.
on 26 May 2014
The CD arrived the next day, in packaging which could be recycled. The CD is a collection of the latest hits from Lawson with a few unknown and few of their older hits. A good alround collection great for a Lawson Fan.
on 29 May 2017
Come across them by accident so decided to buy their CD not disappointed excellent
on 14 May 2017
An excellent album by Lawson. Delivery was fast and the cd was in brand new condition. Thanks amazon for the outstanding service. The album is delightful and each tracks are very well done. A must buy for soft rock lovers. Keep up the good works "Lawson". Your music is always been a spirit for my daily life.
on 21 April 2018
Great album
on 5 April 2018
great album
on 7 April 2014
I'd only heard 2 of the songs so after reading the reviews I thought I'd give it a go and I'm soooo glad I did. I love this album. My favourite songs are Love Locked Out, Stolen, Parachute and Juliet. I sometimes find it hard to find an album where I love every song but every track on this album is great. Would definitely recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2014
Surprisingly good. Really enjoy listening to the album. Think I may have worn the CD out by now. Arrived just on time and great that I can also listen to this through Amazon music.
on 22 September 2016
Bought as a gift - my mum can't get enough of it!
on 11 January 2014
Lawson are brillant. I dont think I need to gush about how good they sound. The singles are catchy tunes the rest is worth a listen, I love to have it on in the background when I am working.