Customer reviews

on 17 July 2016
Great for people suffering with depression along with "you can begin again" "get your hopes up" and "how to hear from God" all these books have helped me through a very bad period of depression. They help put you back on track and be hopeful for the future.
For all you guys who suffer from depression it is not an easy thing to overcome its a daily fight which as a born again Christian I have battled with for the past three years. I had rejected God and saw no future - waking up each day was so painful - knowing that somehow I had to get through another day but at the same time I wasn't going to let it take my life. So searched for a way out and found it through reading these books and talking to God ALL the time. I battled mentally each day telling myself that "I am a new creation" "my identity is in Christ not this world" "He has a plan for me" "I am loved" Everything else is a lie! All the negative thoughts and feelings went not instantly but with the books and my mental and spoken out declarations I am now free from depression.
Joyce Meyers writing are simple and easy to understand and are a must have!
My email - nikki@withlovenikki.co.uk
on 8 June 2014
This was the follow on book from you can begin again and really helped understanding how god communicates with us today! Fantastic!
on 6 May 2014
This is one of Joyce's best books. I really got a lot from it. I will recommend you read it.
on 24 September 2014
Another excellent book by Joyce Meyer. Easy to read and understand, great read
on 28 July 2014
Quick online delivery easy to access to read
on 5 December 2014
Joyce Meyer (as always) shines a perspective on scripture that you thought you had already covered. She is a wonderful blessing who reflects glory on to The Lord our Saviour, in everything she does.
on 9 January 2016
Another excellent book from Joyce Meyer. She is one of the people who does speak The Truth, and is a wonderful teacher.
on 28 October 2015
Haven't finished this but so far so good like all Joyce Meyer books
on 2 December 2014
very good would recommend to anyone try to know God ways
on 16 April 2016
Excellent book would recommend it to everyone.