on 26 February 2013
I first heard about Zappos in Oxford last August on a week long course, where one of the presenters talked to us about how everyone sits in the same open plan office there, including the CEO where everyone can speak to any level of management and where new ideas are welcome. All companies can learn from how this group of friends came up with their core values, which by the way are basic common sense, that company values, goals don't have to be big words or business jargon, but something that everyone can relate to, embrace and be inspired by. This comic book version is a quick and easy read, I'll be reading it again and again when I get stuck in negativity or will be in need of some inspiration or just to remind myself, that I am in charge of my own happiness, even at work:). Thoroughly recommended read.
on 18 May 2015
Loved it! Now to go do it...
Hadn't heard of the company before, living in Europe and all, but understanding the journey, feeling the struggles, it's encouraging and inspiring. What would this look like in Europe....dreaming already...
on 29 May 2017
One of the best books I have read. Would recommend to anyone wanting to become a better manager or leader.
on 7 July 2017
I wanted to like this - loved the first half but by the second half i really got bored and struggled to get thru it.
on 28 August 2013
Was surprised that this book was written in a comic format but I did buy it in a hurry as part of the interview preparation process. I did think I was buying the full version so was naturally disappointed by the comic version. Also found the number of pages misleading as quite a few pages at the back of the book are aimed at cross selling alternative titles. Not a bad read, but not entirely what I was expecting.
on 26 May 2017
Fantastic book about entrepreneurship and company culture. I would highly recommend.
on 16 June 2013
I just want to see what the comic book would do for me... it just reinforced the message...now to Zappos the word even more ;)
on 3 September 2012
Ordered this by mistake - had meant to order text version.

I'm afraid this book is totally unreadable on a Kindle. You cannot adjust the image size. The captions and annotation are totally unintelligible.

A complete waste of toime!
on 16 February 2014
A good reminder. Inspiring to some extent. They spend more time focusing on zappos than talking about the real thing but you get the point in the end which is fine, to me.
on 19 January 2014
Short story that tells Tony's and Zappos story - i would recommend reading the book and use this as a "brush-up" if needed