on 31 August 2015
Great Read quite a dude is Grace; some of her views are often testoterone-flavoured it seems ... one of the greatest voices ever operatic and yes I wish in older years she had gone into Opera ... reading this book made me loop White Rabbit and Someone To Love on my computer and rediscover the entire Oeuvre of The Plane including Hot Tuna et al .... what a Lady!
on 28 November 2014
Not to much to say really other than disappointing.Maybe I ask to much of Rock autobiographies but there just wasn't enough funny stories and stuff for me.Glad to finish really as Grace talks a load of cobblers about Pandas and animals.
on 1 June 2017
Grace is clearly a very clever lady and writes with style. This is not one of those books that simply lists this concert and that. She takes us into the background workings of the music industry and as a result the book is far more interesting. I would have given it 5 stars but for the in detail information about her love life. Personally I don't need to know this.
on 15 January 2018
I secretly wish I could of lived through the 60's! I chose to read this book after listening to a few Jefferson airplane albums. She's got a great voice and a great outlook on life.
on 11 August 2016
Another tale of sex, and drugs and rock and roll. Quite well written and on the face of it very honest but how much is just to outrage a can't say.
on 7 January 2015
As an avid reader of 60s rock autobiographies, I was thrilled to find this gem! The first few chapters were ok and at least engaged me a bit. I flicked through the rest hoping for something to interest me.

I feel like this is a "first draft" copy that has yet to have the "meat" added. Disappointing.
on 18 March 2014
I read this book to add my knowledge after reading the Graham Nash biography. It is a quicj and easy read. It not only gives you a true flavour of the period of the bands but also the lifestyle of a well to do middle class american youngster growing up
on 15 July 2016
Disappointing. Little or no content relating to music.
on 14 January 2016
This is a very entertaining read.Can not give a proper review at this time as I have only just started reading this book.
on 22 January 2018
Another kindle book which failed to download on my new Kindle 8,not worth any stars