on 15 July 2014
Ok, so given that this item was £13, I didn't really expect a lot from it, and indeed the cloth is the most plasticky thing outside of Hollywood, and the zippers are fakes with no actual pockets behind them.

I would have lived with that, frankly, except... Being a UK M and average of height, I went for XL, exactly as the size guide on this item suggested.

This may in fact not have mattered very much to the final result. Indeed, I can only imagine that the makers are working to two different size guides for length and girth, because this is absolutely not shaped like the picture. Where the photo suggests a long slender garment, which would fit well on a relatively trim chap, the item itself is the precise opposite. The lower hem rests about 3 inches above my belt, the sleeves are equally short while the fit around the lower torso makes me assume it is expected to be worn by someone who is at least one quarter troll. I could quite possibly fit a clone of myself inside it with me.

It looks, in short, ridiculous. I would be utterly embarrassed to be seen wearing this, and I'm the sort of bloke who wears a lot of items for pure comedy value. This isn't even funny. It's just socially awkward.

Since I can't be bothered to return it given the price paid, I'll be dropping it off at the charity shop, once-washed and never worn. I imagine one of the local quasi-human offspring will find it a perfect fit, but it's evidently not designed for homo sapiens.
on 21 May 2014
Worst hoodie ever, don't understand how they screwed it up but they managed to make the torso section really wide and yet short. Perfect for really short fat people though and because the seller is in china it costs 4 times the cost of the hoodie to send it back.
on 24 December 2014
Ordered for my son, who's very pleased.
It fits amply and is also warm and comfortable to wear. He liked the unusual design.
Was a little worried that it may not arrive and we may forget that we ordered it, but it arrived on the 23rd Dec which is well within time stated.
on 12 August 2015
Looks nothing like the product. I would strong recommend not to buy this. Size is too small. I'm demanding my refund. Doesn't even deserve to have a star.
review image
on 9 April 2014
I am extreemly into assasins creed and its remberlia and when I saw this I just had to have it! It is brillant quality and it arrived very fast within 7 day of dispach which is amazing considering that it was dispatched from Japan! I would deffently recomend this seller as it was a brillant product and I wear it all the time!
on 29 December 2014
Really small. I ordered xl for my 14 year old son who is tall and thin and this was too short on the sleeve and tight in the body so he gave it to his sister who is 16 and a uk 8. Fits her nicely tho. Fabric is really cheap and bound to give off electric shocks! Delivery was pretty quick though. Hope it doesn't shrink in the wash or it will have to go to the 6 year old.
on 27 January 2014
This Hoodie is brilliant and top quality, it may not replicate the game exactly but it is still a very good looking hoodie and can be worn and looks very fashionable.

Also the Estimated Delivery was not accurate at all as it came alot earlier which is even better :D it was predicted for the 30th and came today 27th :D

so a great product and you get a fashionable top quality Hoodie for the price, will buy again from this seller :)
on 28 November 2014
I lived and lurned from buying another one from Japan so this time ordered a L (I am a wmona size 12/14). This one is perfect and I am very happy with it.
on 12 May 2016
Way too short in the sleeve and not as nice as the one shown.
on 11 June 2014
I ordered this jumper because I like the style and look of it. However when my order arrived it was too small even for a UK large it felt like it was a medium size. Furthermore the jumper did not feel like it was made out of the proper materials it felt as if it was made out of felt. I am very disappointed in this company to provide a good quality make but it has sadly let it self down and I am not very please with my purchase.