Size: 64 GB|Change

on 30 March 2017
i have 3 of these now, 2 16gb and 1 32gb, work great, decent speed, perfect size. the 32gb recently failed after some linux misshap that rendered the usb unreadable/unwritable. I contacted customer support, they tried sending a tool that could restore it, sadly no use. They told me to fill a form out and post the drive to them and they'll replace it under lifetime warranty. got new drive :)
Contacted customer service on the 23/03 got new drive on the 29th. good going, happy chappy here.
on 13 April 2017
Very small and neat looking. However, it is quite slow, fiddly to use because to its small size, and quite expensive compared to other similar products (8Gb version tested). Also the hole in the end to allow it to fit on a key ring is too small and tight, I had to use a separate small ring to attach it to me main keyring. Kingston do a better product in my opinion, 16GB, cheaper, a bit bigger but less fiddly.
on 24 November 2016
great drive, fits in pocket and on keychain metal casing does well to protect the innards but it doesnt have a protective cap for the connectors so fluff, keys, pens and other things small enough may get lodged inside the connectors, so far so good but I don't keep it in my pocket any more.
on 21 March 2017
Does get warm when in use, nothing serious tho its obviously going to get warm in heavy use, I use it for my software development class and all my projects are saved on this along with any other documents I might be working on.
Use it with my laptop and its amazing, so so so so so tiny so you barely notice it, its almost always inside the laptop.
Didn't trust the provided loop, so I didn't use it in case of loosing the drive.
on 12 January 2017
Ouch! This little thing gets incredibly hot! I was transferring 1GB of music and it got very hot, not just a little heat but HOT! It burned! I would give this 5 Stars if not for the heat. Still, I think it's worth the money and is a lovely little flash drive, would recommend. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
on 28 May 2017
Pros: very well constructed and reliable.
Cons: you have to get mini split-rings and mini-crocodile clips to complete the user-ergonomic functionality. I used Heine Haynes.
on 2 March 2017
Tiny but full-featured, robust and reliable. This was an excellent purchase and recommended for anyone needing a high quality low cost portable data solution.
on 11 March 2016
Fantastic flash drive - I normally leave it plugged into a 15" MacBook pro, and you hardly notice it is there. Great transfer speeds as well
on 6 February 2014
Very good product. Just about the fastest small stick I have found. Fits very tightly (but I think that's a good thing).

Does get warm though in sessions of extended use (and by use I mean moving files to and from it. Not warm while just sitting in the machine doing nothing).
on 30 August 2014
Really small. I din't read the description about been a "leave in" drive, so I was a bit surprised how small it is
As for transfer speed.... 3.34Gb movie in 4.08 Min using Teracopy is a lot slower then my Kingston100 G3 which took just 2.10 Min