on 28 November 2014
I bought this product because of the 4 and 5 star reviews all over the internet. Sadly the longer I used the program the more problems appeared. The main issues I had with this program were: it slowed down my pc - it was taking 5 to 10 minutes for my pc to start up while this program was installed, bullguard was slow to start up, I kept getting warnings from Microsoft Security that the firewall was switched off, the spam filter kept switching off, it slowed down my internet browsing - it was taking at least 10 minutes for pages to open when I first started the browser and there would be other periodic slowdowns, full scans took over 8 hours to complete.

The final issue that forced me to remove this product was that it "discovered" a trojan in outlook Trojan.Script 618429. I ran a scan on the outlook folder, ran malwarebytes but nothing came up. Then I opened an email and up popped the warning. I suspected this was a false positive. When I googled the trojan nothing came up but a thread in a world of warcraft forum about a few other people who had just started getting this issue. Technical support was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They told me to a run a full scan in safe mode, run malwarebytes. The full scan detected this trojan, not in outlook but in two unrelated files. I went back to normal mode and the trojan warning came back the next time I used outlook. For some reason BullGuard was unable to clean the trojan/virus all it did was remove the file to quarantine.

I contacted support again I was asked submit logs. After I did this the reply I got back just asked if I had any spam emails - and that was it - no suggestions on what to do next, just get in touch if you still have problems - WTH? Asking me a question isn't solving my problem. So this time I tried the live chat, explained everything that had happened so far and provided them with the BullGuard log. This person told me to install and run malwarebytes and get in contact with the results - obviously missing that I'd already got malwarebytes and run scans.

In the end I gave up and bought another internet security program - Kaspersky. Tech support obviously didn't know what the issue was and were not interested in helping a paying customer. As soon as I uninstalled BullGuard and installed Kaspersky my PC was back to booting in under a minute and browser back to loading up in under 20 seconds.

BullGuard is fine, if you don't run into any problems. Another thing to note is that BullGuard uses Bitdefender's virus engine - I discovered this while looking for help with the apparent malware (that my new internet security hasn't detected). So you might want to look at them instead of BullGuard. Currently Bitdefender is being sold at a cheaper price than BullGuard.
on 18 August 2014
Did not agree with my Desk Top or Laptop, slowed them down and Firefox and programs stopped responding.
Still protected, no virus or malware found. Read all the reviews seems to work Ok for most.
on 8 March 2014
Apart from the usual nagware messages when the 1-year licence has nearly expired, this gets on with the job of protecting my PC without noticeably slowing it down.

What more can you ask?
on 4 July 2014
The disc would not install on computer .No phone number to contact either. Online help was un-successful. Had to eventually return product.
on 1 June 2014
Bought this direct from Bullguard last year and liked the product. Much cheaper to buy through amazon this time. Installing simple - just type in new code to renew for next 12 months.
on 4 November 2015
Great product as i fully expected but amazon get 0 out of 10 for leaving the package on my neighbour's water butt in cold damp conditions and without leaving a note...flaming idiots
on 18 November 2015
This BullGuard Internet Security Edition was bought for my husband to use on his computer. He was pleased with it and when I later had a new computer it was also added to mine.
on 20 March 2014
I don't consider this to be as user friendly as the 2013 version and it was certainly more expensive but
still consider BullGuard to do a good job protecting my computer.
on 4 January 2016
This is the third year I've used this for my gaming pc and it's never let me down. Easy to set up and always let's you know what it's doing. Would recommend for any pc.
on 1 November 2015
Bought because of reviews. No problems. Replaced AVG who should treat loyal customers with better renewal prices. Decent price for decent internet security.