on 8 July 2015
I would like to say that I am an enthusiast photographer,so I have upgraded from an EOS 700D to the 70D.Reading the manual that comes with the camera is very daunting,as other people have written that they too have had the same problem.So reading all the reviews on different books I have decided to get Douglas Klostermann Canon 70D Experience . I read through it first very quickly to see what it was all about and then with camera in hand I followed through the pages and instructions etc . I have found it clear and well written sometimes it seems a bit overwhelming in parts but I can go back and re read what I found a bit hard to grasp .It has helped me get to know my Canon 70D ( very different than the 700D) and I can learn at my own pace and it is even better buying it on Kindle,I can take it everywhere with me,well recommended .
on 9 February 2015
I'm pretty good with instructions (OK, so I read them from cover to cover before I even get started with using a product; I'm odd, I know) but having a new camera with an instruction manual that was quite comprehensive by today's 'read it on the CD' standards just didn't cut if for my Canon 70D. Sorry, Canon, either I'm getting slow in my old age, or your technical authors aren't quite as good as they used to be.

Enter Douglas Klostermann and his brilliant user guide. It's so easy to read, to understand, and to put into practice resulting in my using the features of my camera much more fully than I might have done otherwise. In fact it was so good that I dashed right off to see if he had written something similar for a Canon bridge camera that a friend has as I wanted to get it for her as a gift.

Even better is that I can take it everywhere with me by buying on Kindle and using the app on my phone. Amazon and Klostermann; a match made in heaven!
on 16 January 2014
Great addition to the Canon manual. Features are explained in a non technical fashion. Well Recommended and no regrets etc
on 1 January 2015
Very useful, just like the book he wrote about my previous EOS.
on 28 February 2014
Love this book, it does exactly what it says, takes you beyond the manual. It has helped me really get to know my 70D and learn more about photography at the same time. Love it!
on 24 March 2014
I've recently upgraded from a 450D and this manual is the one that they should have shipped with the 70D! It's concise, well written and (so far) accurate. Really nicely done.
on 30 March 2015
A brilliant book for anything and everything to do with Canon 70D cameras.
on 4 January 2015
Very good I learned more information in this book. Really informative.
on 9 October 2014
well worth reading lots of tips worth the money
on 21 July 2014