on 25 August 2017
Extremely pleased with this product. The delivery was quick, the packaging very professional. Altogether an excellent product. I have been buying replacement rollers for years but, to be quite honest, the cost put me off and as a result my feet, and self esteem, suffered as I couldn't always afford to buy rollers when needed. I then started keeping my feet covered as I am very sensitive to seeing unsightly feet and wanted to keep mine hidden! And then I discovered your product and 'hey ho' I am feeling on top form again now that I can keep my feet looking good all the time. Well done, Please keep it up as I shall be ordering from you again!
on 2 November 2017
Brought these as the official ones are totally overpriced have tried a couple of compatible ones before but they were not as good as the official ones but decided to give these a go.
Upon arrival they look and felt just like the official ones and when I used them I could not tell the difference between these and the overpriced official ones.
These work perfectly and I can not recommend them enough. I will certainly be buying these again when I need some more.
on 22 August 2017
I was delighted to find these coarse roller replacements on line. Much lower in price than anything available in the pharmacies or supermarkets.
The rollers are so effective, they made light of my hard heels, making me almost feel as though I had lost weight.
They have also saved me regular visits to the chiropodist.
Certainly good value for money and very effective.
on 2 July 2017
Great product- offers exact same results as the micro pedi original brand but much better value. Really worth purchasing- I was a little hesitant thinking I should go direct but there's really no need. Excellent quality, excellent value, excellent service. You won't be disappointed buying from this seller.
on 21 July 2017
See my review of the Extreme Coarse rollers for my full opinion on using these in tandem ...
on their own, these are so much better than the rollers supplied with the original machine but, in use with the extreme coarse rollers, they provide a winning combination.
VERY Happy customer ...
on 1 July 2017
Absolutely brilliant- I use these rollers every other day and they work perfectly also the price, have been paying at least double for the same product. Give these rollers a go you will not be disappointed 😊
on 23 April 2017
As we both need to use the machine, I thought it would be a good idea to get the replacement rollers.they are great at a very good price. We will definitely be back
on 31 July 2017
These are great value for money. They fit my emjoi micro pedi perfectly. My feet get rough as i am always on them at work and i walk everywhere. When i tried this my feet felt so smooth. Would recommend
on 23 August 2017
Original rollers have been used for a long time.as they were not giving desired result.i thought to get replacement. New one has been fixed .it is a good fit. Not used yet so can not wright any more without use because they are not original but compatible .
on 12 September 2017
Delivered to time as promised. These replacement rollers are cheaper than alternative suppliers but seem to have an equivalent quality. Therefore they represent excellent value for money.