on 10 February 2014
The original screen protector sent was unfortunately the wrong item and didn't fit. However having mentioned this to the company they immediately sent another. This error proved to me just how honest this company are. Believe me a very refreshing change.
The new screen protector is perfect for the job and let's be honest, if you've spent a lot of money buying an ipad then you want to keep it pristine. And that's about the biggest praise I can give it. My ipad screen has been protected and even after a small mishap where I dropped a sharp metal object on the screen protector. The protector was slightly marked however the screen underneath remained unmarked. I even managed to relay the screen protector without bubbles or wrinkles. That episode alone convinces me about the quality of this item. I would definitely buy another ElecShield Premium Screen Protector.
on 7 May 2014
This shield is of a great quality which is the good out of the way but was impossible to apply as the red tab ( 1st side ) was on the big button end of the ipad if not EXACTLY level which is impossible as only one tab so pulling on one side to remove MORE importantly the camera hole was EXACTLY the size of the camera hence some of the protector is over the camera. Came in a twin pack both in bin just as we'll they were not expensive but I may as well have kept my money and an hour of frustration. NEXT TIME IT WILL BE A SIX PACK. Please note I am not a complete arse at this as I have already applied these protectors to 3 other iPads unfortunately the air is a different size than these as I have spare covers for them as I was told they were very difficult to apply. Now I understand these comments!
on 11 September 2014
I never buy without reading reviews and although this cost so little - I still considered what all had to say. Weighing up the pros and cons I decided to go ahead with the purchase and so glad I did. Fits my new iPad Air a treat!

For some reason I'm the task master of my household for applying screen protectors to all sorts of apple and android devices and like many - have experienced the "bubbles" and spent many an hour trying to get rid of them while not attracting dirt - so I was expecting the same here.

Not so, through my own stupidity my first attempt saw me putting dust on the screen which attracted a bubble and irritated me but as the item comes with a further two spares - I simply peeled off and started afresh (happy to do so for the price). My second attempt was like clockwork - literally straight on to the screen and bubble free with slight manipulation of the card to smooth the protector out.

It was honestly the easiest protector I've fitted (and I've done a few in my time) - both dust and bubble free and considering the use of the iPad and how it gets thrown about in briefcases/bags etc. well worth the protection. The screen is clear and bright and most friends and family have said the protector is undetectable.

So, if you're hesitating here because it's so cheap - don't! A little patience in applying the protector and you should be sorted in no time :-)
One person found this helpful
on 30 November 2015
Really pleased with this product, easy to apply onto the iPad Pro, I managed it on my first go with no air bubbles, even I'm surprised I managed that. My screen responds to my touches, even to my Apple iPencil, it hasn't affected my iPad Pro's touch screen in anyway, I feel at ease with my screen protected by this screen protector. I would recommend this product to other iPad Pro users, you get 3 of these screen protectors so it's great value for money
on 16 November 2013
Awful product, seems to attract dust rather than repel, first one went on but had dust spots all over it even after cleaning the screen for 5mins before to get every dust particle off. Each dust particle that settled created a circle of air under the cover so started again. Second sheet went on great after intense effort and looked good, however the holes for the home button had not been cut properly and had not come out. This meant I had to remove this sheet which and start again with the last sheet. Sheet 3 I needed to get right as it was the last so I had my son hoovering above the screen sucking in all unwanted dust particles, plus cleaned the screen again, and checked the punched out holes. However as soon as I started to attach the sheet I realised it had a kink in the corner of the sheet and it would not attach properly. So back to the start with no protective cover a quids down.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 September 2014
Unimpressed. The tabs are placed at the home button end so it's virtually impossible to line up in such a way that the camera button is clear. Try realigning and the thing soon has dust on the underside and is effectively unuseable. Doesn't help that the plastic application took scratched the surface appallingly! Even if I hadn't ruined all three trying to get them on the screen, I would probably have needed to replace the protector soon anyway if it scratches that easily. Currently being sold for £0.49 - not worth it.
One person found this helpful
on 17 May 2015
They are quite robust and come with a number of extra tabs and gizmos for helping you get them in place. Once fitted though I found it quite tough to use my stylus and I am having to apply a lot more pressure than I normally would to operate my IPad. You have to be very careful when fitting not to obscure the camera also. They do however adhere to the screen quite well, and at 3 for a pound you can't really complain.
on 17 November 2013
I thought I would try the anti glare protectors but I am disappointed and will probably order the clear one. It alters the screen touch and I prefer a more clear crisp screen. You learn by your mistakes.
8 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2014
Thought it a good idea to purchase screen protectors for my wife's new Ipad Air.

A good job they come in a pack of 3 as I wasted the first 2 trying to fit them. I am pretty handy with DIY etc. but fitting these film covers involves absolute alignment top to bottom, to allow the camera aperture and home button usage, and at the same time the film attracts any dust particles in the air like a magnet, so that, when you lay it on the Ipad, air bubbles are formed.

Eventually I got it right, after much swearing and patience, and it looks good and works fine. Perhaps the next pack will be kind to me, if I can steel myself to the task.
on 20 January 2014
The only hole on the ipad air that is crucial for alignment is the front facing camera one. Sadly whoever designed this screen protector didn't think about that and has put the release tabs at the other end. So by the time you have pulled the sheet even half way across the ipad it will have slipped. Unfortunately these cant be realigned as they will bubble if you re-stick. So after 3 attempts by two relatively dexterous adults these had to be binned.
Simple solution, ElecShield, put the release tabs at the camera hole end please.