Customer reviews

on 13 February 2015
I liked the hat, bought a brown one. The fur on mine is a little darker than the picture, but think it looks better.

Unfortunately, the hat came up small, for me, so I'll be giving it to a friend or charity if no friends want it.

I bought a 60cm sized hat. My head is exactly 60cm around, using a tape measure - shaved, so no hair in the way - so think anyone buying should probably buy 1-2 cm bigger.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 February 2015
Good, nice, I like it. I got it as a birthday present for a relative with similar tastes and the same size 59mm head as me. For the price it is fantastic and as equally well made as one I got from another seller, just before Xmas 2014, which cost me 6 times as much. Unless you want a really flashy, mega-expensive, trappers hat, made by the likes of 'Stetson' and their ilk, buy this and it'll do the job without you needing to be precious about it.

Eamonn
on 14 February 2014
Got this for my Husband as a Christmas gift, could have bought a more expensive one but thought this would fit the bill, He loves it &
has worn it a lot over the past 3 weeks as the weather has been so difficult. one of the best things I got this winter. Thank you again for the great service.
on 11 March 2018
Hubby doesn't look very cool wearing it but he says it keeps his big ears warm
on 12 December 2013
Fabulous item, washes very well ,even on cold cycle, I would buy this item again, fabulous value, and a must have item
on 27 February 2014
Has kept my head warm whilst I'm working outside - machine washes and dries quickly. No problems with the quality of the materials or workmanship. Promptly delivered.
on 4 February 2017
Nice and light but very warm.
on 30 January 2015
I am sure they are selling it for the wrong price, it should be much more expensive for the quality of the hat, great job seller very satisfied with my purchase, would recommend to anyone.
on 12 January 2018
exactly as i expected...
on 22 February 2015
Brilliant . Keeps my bald poorly husband very warm on the coldest day.