on 29 November 2013
Just so others are aware this is just a lump of molded plastic that can hold two dualshock 3 controllers. You still have to plug the (provided) cable into the controllers to charge them. Looks nice but would have been nicer if you could have connected the controllers to the dock for easier charging.
77 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2013
Bought this thinking it was an actual docking stand to charge both up but it's just a piece of plastic that holds the controllers and then you use the charging cables that are supplied to charge both. Really not what I expected and the stand feels quite cheap. Will be returning for a refund ASAP.
on 30 November 2013
Simply a stand!

To charge plug in both leads. Use both sockets on the PS4; surely you will never want to plus anything else in!!

I would love to know how many of these actually get used.

Maybe you could balance the camera on it. With two slots...a rest for chopstick, drumsticks or knitting needles?
on 20 December 2013
Just buy yourself a usb cable for 49p & some egg cups.

That would essentially be the same as what this is.

Can't believe anyone would pay £10 for it.
on 12 December 2013
I was also fooled by this product, thinking i was buying the same stand for the same-ish money that I got for the ps3 one which securely holds my 2 controllers, while charging them through one cable! This however is a hunk of plastic, which the controllers don't really stay on and a 2 prong charging cable which charges each controller separately. My fault for not checking the photos more thoroughly but as others have said you might as well just buy a cheap charging cable instead...
on 30 November 2013
Beware, it says "charge", looks like a charger, but it's just a piece of plastic and two USB cables. Of no practical use to me...
on 5 December 2013
As others have said this is just a plastic stand for the controllers, pay a bit extra and get the proper charging dock from Sony.
on 25 December 2013
This is the biggest waste of money and the worst product I have ever bought
If my son hadn't ripped the box opening it I would have sent it back
It's been opened and gone straight into the bin
on 6 July 2016
Great value for 2 long micro USB cables to charge ps4 controllers however the stand feels cheaply made and will probably be binned. That being said I cannot complain for the money. Can easily recommend if it costs under £3.

5*s
on 3 January 2014
I purchased this not only to charge my controllers but also so I have somewhere to keep them both instead of constantly misplacing them, it is very handy and easy on the eye, good looking and practical, worth buying.

See one answered question