Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

on 9 March 2015
I lost my eyecup, irritatingly, and this was the cheapest replacement I could find. It took about 4 weeks to arrive, and it's ok. The rubber is a bit loose but I expect that's not too different to the one that it replaced.

All in all (and I've had it for the grand total of 12 hours) I'm happy with it.

I'll check back in a few months when I've taken a couple thousand shots to see how it fares.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later, and I'm now in need of another eyecup. It had fallen off a number of times since I bought it, and now it is languishing somewhere in NY. In use the rubber and the plastic clip were constantly coming apart, but this time the entire unit has come off.

Worth what I paid, but I should've paid more for one that stayed attached to itself and the camera. Or I should've bought a bunch of them.
on 25 December 2013
For the price what can I say!! just the job, very comfy around the eye when using the camera a lot, I live in the UK, this came from China but still arrived within 5 days of ordering! That's impressive!!
on 30 January 2015
Ordered as I lost the rubber part of my previous eye cup on my Cannon 1100D, It fits perfectly and really good value. It did take longer to arrive than others may have done, but for the price I can't complain.
on 25 March 2014
I lost my eyepiece last year at a photography event and looking at dealers for this piece I was amazed at how expensive they were. By buying on Amazon I saved money with no loss of quality or speed of delivery.
on 6 May 2015
I couldn't quite believe the price of this compared to the Canon alternative for my EOS 500D. It fits a charm and I can only recommend it. About the only extremely minor downside I can think of is that it ships from China so you have to wait a bit for it.
on 4 September 2014
Rubbish does not fit canon EOS 1000D way too big
on 6 July 2014
Don't waste your money on Canon. Perfectly good replacement. I lost the rubber strip on my original and looked at the Canon version but it's only an eyecup not an L lens. I splashed out and got two!.
on 13 April 2014
Pleased when I changed the view finder from one suitable for use wearing specs to the one recently purchased. Quicker to focus with this one and pleased with it.
on 14 November 2013
I have given it 4 stars as I have yet to see if it lasts as the rubber on another one fell off after a short while . It came fairly quickly .
on 23 May 2016
This came apart easily and the rubber didn't stay on. Long delivery time. Not worth the time and money. Spend more on a better quality one.