Customer reviews

on 25 August 2014
Thanks to Planet Rock I have discovered the southern rock genre. First Blackberry Smoke and now The Cadillac Three. The smokey voice of the lead vocals just makes me want to yeeha and sing along at the top of my voice. I love all of it. Can't wait to see them live.
For anyone who like the rock that comes from the Southern states such as Lynyrd Skynyrd then you will love these guys also.
8 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2016
How many times do you play an album for the first time and every single song sticks in your head? How many albums are played again and again after the first listen?
I can name a handful if i'm being really honest Appetite For Destruction? Hysteria? Piece Of Mind? Think about it and be honest, not many really.
I can't remember the last time I scratched my head and thought 'damn, I love EVERY song' and then came along Tennessee Mojo. This, my friends, is prime southern rock, but, don't think for one minuet that this is all sitting on your porch sipping a cold one watching the sun go down. Sure, it has it's mellow side, but it also has plenty of attitude, this is an album sitting in a bar just daring you to say the wrong thing so that it can take you outside and whip your ass! And it would win, trust me.
It's a real joy for the ears, treading a very nice line between country rock and metal. It has respect for it's heritage (Skynerd, Steve Earl) while being very much of today.
If I have one complaint, it's that I just can't stop playing the damn thing. Oh, and live, they completely kick ass!
If you like southern rock, but want it with a harder edge, this is the album for you, can not wait for the follow up!
on 11 April 2018
I love this band. First heard them at Download Festival in 2017 and bought all 3 of their albums off the back of that. Really chilled out country/southern rock. This album is the same as their self titles first album, so don't buy both unless you want to.
on 18 May 2014
Every home should have at least one copy!!!... Every track just ROCKS!!!... There's not a bad track on this cd, I can't wait to go see these guy's live, AWESOME!!!... BUY, BUY, BUY is my recommendation!!!...
3 people found this helpful
on 1 March 2016
One word: BRILLIANT.
I knew this album would be good as soon as I heard the first chord of the first track.
Since buying this CD I have seen the band live. Outstanding if this is your musical genre
on 17 March 2015
Bought this album after seeing them live at a festival. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. They have great songs with an unpolished sound which makes you feel they are in the room with you. If you like blackberry smoke or whiskey myers then you will like this.
on 25 May 2018
Fabulous, thank you xx
on 19 August 2016
It's unashamedly all about the South, good looking women, barbecues and drinking. Catchy, tongue in cheek rock! Love it!
on 9 May 2018
Good deal.
on 5 October 2016
The Cadillac Three have a good southern country blues sound. Some great sing out driving tracks. Highly recommended.