Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.39

on 2 November 2013
I watched Andrea on her journey through The Voice from audition to final and voted every episode so I guess it was a foregone conclusion I would continue by purchasing her debut album. I am not disappointed. The 'different' rendition of well-known songs such as "Take on Me" & "Love Will Tear Us Apart" were a pleasant surprise. And for the first time I could clearly hear all the lyrics!! What I liked about her performances on The Voice was that she could sing with strength without resorting to the 'shouting/screeching' adopted by some of the other contestants and the songs on this album are the same. Andrea reaches the high notes & produces the volume with ease. All in all a very pleasant album, a nice mix of known & original songs.
on 14 August 2017
Good.
on 29 December 2013
I've been waiting to hear something from this talented young woman. Every bit as good as expected because her voice is so pure and it touches my soul each time I hear her sing.
on 21 October 2013
What I like most is that Andrea not only sings but writes (some of) her songs at the same time. Now that takes some real talent to achieve! Being able to listen the album using the Cloud Player is definitely a plus allowing to enjoy it at any moment. Overall it makes me secretly smile and would strongly recommend buying it.
on 22 October 2013
I liked Andrea in The Voice (BBC talent show) and was happy she had an album out so soon, mostly covers (for speed of release I guess) which is a shame as she is a talented writer too. The songs sound slightly more 'polished' than I'd like but you can't fault her pretty lilting voice. Happy to listen to this over and over again
on 21 October 2013
Andrea's debut album will not disappoint those who watched her soar to the top of The Voice UK earlier in the year. This album features a beautiful selection of covers as well as a few of Andrea's own self-penned songs (one, The Message being produced by her TV mentor Danny O'Donoghue).

This album showcases her vocal talents that won her the contest in June this year and is a must buy. Highlights include her haunting cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart and The Message, which is just waiting to be a radio hit.

Andrea's definitely proved herself with this album and it's a testament to her versatility as a singer, with hints of jazz, folk, country and pop peppered throughout the CD. If you're looking for an album that wont offend but keep you hooked at the same time, this is it.
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 October 2013
I have been waiting for this since I heard Andrea Begley on the voice and I am not disappointed, beautiful cd. I just love Andrea's voice she has the voice of an angel. Please make more music Andrea and consider including your cover of Songbird.
on 25 October 2013
Nice clear voice, really relaxing. With a different take on some classic songs. A pleasure just to sit and listen to.
on 21 October 2013
Beautiful voice and a great feel good album. Loved her on The Voice and glad she hasn't waited a year to be forgotten like the last winner. Fingers crossed she has great success, either way she should be proud of this album.
on 21 October 2013
Andrea sings like an angel!! ... I did not watch "The Voice", but it doesn't surprise me to hear that she was the winner. Every song on this album is beautiful. No filler, and no duff tracks!! ... I know there are several covers on here, but none of them sound anything like the originals ... which is quite unusual these days!! I would give this album 10 stars if I could. Best album I've heard this year ... by far!! And I've listened to an awful lot of music!! ... Can't wait for her next album!!