on 17 March 2016
Nice cheap hand luggage that seems to be the right size to be accommodated as hand luggage on most (if not all) airlines currently. It a soft case so you can really stuff things into it and will warp to a small extent to accommodate. Nice extendible handle. and a zip aroundthe circumference allows you to increase the size slightly if needed (however this would technically take it outside the allowable dimensions for some airlines), but as I said it is a soft shell case so "should" fit in the measuring gizmo they use at the checking with a bit of a push.
We bought primarily as hand luggage on budget flights and it has done the job admirably.
on 15 March 2014
I did a bit of research and found cabin bags at Tesco which fit the ryanair sizes at fifteen pounds each. My daughter, aged 12 asked if she could have a 'snazzier' case and so I bought this from Amazon. It arrived way before the delivery estimate, looks fantastic, BUT...its taller then the tesco ones, so I will have to double check the size limits and hope that we can get this on the flight. Its a well made case, with handy pockets, nicely constructed wheels which seem sturdy. As it says in the description, it does indeed come with a padlock, but we didn't receive a key :/
on 7 December 2015
Such a simply brilliantly designed case. Used this case to travel all over Australia and I love it. Its lightweight so doesn't take up all your weight allowance on planes and fits most of the airlines criteria for hand-luggage. I now use it for long weekend get aways and even used it for a 5 day holiday to Greece with no luggage in hold.
on 21 January 2014
Like the case looks and it appears to be made well but not so easy to pack or find things in it once packed because of-how it opens. I bought this case to take to gym / swimming as have both mine and granddaughters stuff to carry. Fits everything in . Pulling handle also a bit shirt for comfort if your as tall as I am ( I'm 5'8 ) and the wheels noisy when dragged along. All in all a reasonable buy for price but wouldn't choose to buy again
on 7 December 2013
When this arrived I wasn't convinced I'd have enough room for my things - but I was wrong. This case is long and flat and perfect for travelling for work. I can happily get my 17.5" laptop, three days of clothing, toiletries, jammies and other essentials in here quite nicely.

It is also red with white spots - which is always a winner in my opinion.
on 19 February 2013
IT was perfect for what needed for. Light, easy to pull along, and fabulous quality for the money.Would HIGHLY recommend
on 29 August 2013
Item delivered onetime as described. Used it on a Ryanair flight and it fitted in with the airline requirements perfectly and I did not struggle to get it in and out of the tthing they have to measure them. Storage at top of case is ideal.
on 6 February 2016
Great for 5days away didn't have to pay stupid bagged allowance
on 15 February 2014
Good size and can get enough in for probably a weekend away however check with your airline on weight!! I flew with thomas cook and weight was 5kg which if you fill this case is too much :(! Not the cases fault however, airlines such as Easyjet give you 10kg which is perfect if you want to cram this case full! It fits perfectly in the measurements at the airport. No issues.
on 30 January 2014
I bought it because it was cheap, pretty and the maximum size for repeated journeys on Ryanair, where I need maximum space to avoid hold luggage. I can certainly get a lot in it. The down side is that it will not stand up on it's own. If I need to let go of it it has to be leant against something. Also the front pocket is a sham. However it's the best I've tried. Travelling is not easy!