Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 February 2015
This item was one of the first sexies I purchased from Amazon, and I was amazed at the quality for such a cheap price. I had to re-thread to corset ribbon as it was done too loose, but I thought it better to do it myself rather than return it. It took all of 15 minutes to re-thread fairly closely, as I like it. The effect is perfect, with the laces down either sice, and it has pulled the corset in nice a snug fitting. The thong, just OK, but it wasn't for that that I bought it. Others have said that the colour purple was faded, but to me it was nice and bright, a lovely rich purple. My husband loves it, and says I must shop at Amazon all the time now. He is a convert. well so am I. I've always done Anne Summers before, but no more.
on 9 December 2013
came fast from china and is worth the money will look amazing on my miss 100% happy about underwear and will be buying more this firm real soon
on 22 July 2014
Not a bright purple like it shows it's a dull colourless purple. You have to be like a size 8 to fit in it I'm a size 10 and it's to tight. The stockings they show aren't the ones you get you get fish net ones instead which is ok as you can just buy stockings separate. Does not make you feel sexy and flirty at all. Overall not a very good product.
on 1 January 2014
You get what you pay for sadly its very small and I think you have to be petite ti be able to wear it im sure if I was 2 foot shorter and a size 10 id get great joy out of itif you are a tiny person go for it and get one
on 29 May 2014
I'd give this minus stars if i could. I mean you can't expect much from a cheap product but this was ridiculous. Crappy material and about 10 sizes too small. :-(
Looks nothing like the picture either.
on 18 March 2014
Excellent outfit and fits well looks great with stockings in all the right places, fits well with details as described in advert. Only one smallpoint and that is if the side strings 'slip' out of the sides it is difficult to get them back in the right equal place.
on 7 June 2014
Excellent bit of kit wife loves the colour looks fantastic but cant say I've noticed the colour will get her another soon
on 22 February 2014
Seems a little small at first look. But it will match my girlfriend body size just properly. The purple is so lovely and she loves it a lot. Delivery came in a lot quicker than I expected considering it was dispatched from Chinese maker
on 16 March 2014
i could not be more disappointed with this lingerie. the way is made is terrible. and it is too small and the color is not even the similar as in the picture. total waist of money and waiting. do not recommend it at all.
on 10 May 2014
Lovely colour nice product poorly made but cheap prices what u see is what u get at the end of the day