Colour: Mario Limited Edition|Change

on 23 November 2013
I have been a massive Nintendo fan since the Nes and love buying all the funky controls and consoles Nintendo release.

I have purchased both the Mario and the Luigi remotes and i have to say they look amazing really bright colours love the fact that nintendo have done them them in the colour of each brother.

If your a massive mario bros fan or you just need a new remote i totally recomend this controler.
on 12 March 2016
My brother loves this product only problem for me is its a control I don't see why I cost so much money there's no special features or sounds it's just the same control coloured in 5 stars if it cost less
on 18 March 2015
Bought wii u console for kids Xmas present and ended up having to buy these to play games! Guess nintendo assume people already have a wii so will have the wands already - made this a very expensive Xmas present. Wands themselves are great quality, wish same could be said for wii u console which as had to be changed twice already.
on 13 September 2015
even though this item is quite expensive you do get a top quality wii remote with a long lasting battery.very well packaged with full instructions and easy to use with the wii motion built in.delivered on due date.
My 18 year old daughter forgot her white Wii remote on a two week visit to Grandma's, so I had this official Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus sent to her direct from Amazon as I knew this vivid deep pink version would be a hit (and it was). I read online that it says it is 'compatible with the (original) Wii' on the front of the box, and that proved to be the case. This Remote Plus also includes the integrated Wii 'Motion Plus' accessory that used to be an add-on on the old Wii remotes. So 5*, as it all works perfectly with our old Wii, and even Barbie would admit the colour is to die for. The only downside is that there isn't an official Nintendo nunchuck to match any of these Nintendo remotes (there are only cheap generic pink versions), but this remote looks fine with a white Nintendo nunchuck anyway. This official Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus is also also available in a boy friendly matching blue version and the Mario special editions. The build quality is identical to our original Wii remotes.

One year on, my 8 year old nephew's white Wii remotes had packed in, so I bought him the the Luigi green and Mario red limited edition versions (as they were on offer at £30 & £35). These also look great and work perfectly. My teenage kids say they prefer Luigi's green style to Mario's red alternative, but my nephew likes the red Mario one best - but still no matching nunchucks. I bought all these Wii remotes direct from Amazon as I suspect there may be poor quality fakes out there.
on 29 January 2015
Excellent speed of delivery (next day)
Well packaged and does the job.
Worth the price paid and no problems.
Would recommend this item and would definitely buy this item again from this seller.
on 18 March 2013
...however, after the constant grief of the "look-a-like" versions of these controllers breaking and just not lasting, i though I would push the boat out and get the genuine Nintendo kit. It works and continues to work! much more than can be said for the cheaper non-Nintendo versions that i have bought previously. In summary, eye wateringly expensive for what it is but at least it does do the job properly.
on 2 May 2014
Mario Kart 8 is out soon and there are amazing offers like free Wii U game like Zelda or Mario when you register Mario Kart 8, but also been bundles with new Wii Wheel and I wanted a new controller so I brought this one ready for the Mario Kart 8 launch. So worth it as it's gorgeous!
on 14 January 2014
I presumed that this is UK version when i placed an order. However, this is Japanese version and all instructions are in Japanese. Also fitting of rubber case is not good. Although it is still compatible with Wii U in UK, I would not save a few pounds to buy Japanese version. Seller should have mentioned in the description.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2014
Great product. I love that the motion sensor is built in to the remote. Saves having to remove the motion sensor unit every time the remote needs charging! I use this on the Nintendo Wii (not the U) and have not had any problems yet.