on 10 January 2016
Best book ever
I love David Walliams because he is an amazing author and extremely funny I really recommend Davids books because you will never be bored
Happy reading!
on 22 November 2013
Lovely hard backed book of excellent quality. The illustration is also lovely. Would highly recommend David Walliams books to all children, they are wonderful.
on 16 December 2014
It is all about this grams who goes sterling the ........ in London with her grandchild but if you want to know more YOU need to read it
on 30 December 2013
I really liked the dentist as she seemed invincible and terrifying. I would recommend this book to anyone who hates dentists or thinks that social workers are interfering busybodies!
on 3 December 2017
My daughter found it amusing and worth reading !
on 13 January 2015
Funny book for kids
on 29 December 2014
good reading
on 27 September 2015
Great book, my daughter loved it. I did enjoy it too. It's funny, intriguing and at some parts is sad. Good book for 7+
on 11 April 2015
This book should have been proof read by the queen! It should be illegal not to have a copy of this book! I LOVED IT!!!!
on 8 December 2017