Customer reviews

on 26 December 2014
This is definitely my favourite Night School book out of the series. I loved the action that this book had, and found myself wanting more Night School training scenes! The fighting was brilliantly done to make you feel completely involved with every move.

Of course, among this we have Allie with her conflicting feelings towards Carter and Sylvain. Having spent so much time with Sylvain in France, Allie doesn't even think about Carter but as soon as she returns to Cimmeria Academy, she was jelly. The question is, does time spent with someone over-kill time spent away from someone???

Note: maybe you should read this book close to the release of the 5th book...? It's a bit of a warning if you don't like waiting because this book will leave you hanging, literally! :P
on 16 May 2017
a great series.. that i ended up reading one after another. You will end up buying all the books.
on 8 July 2014
this book is amazing loved it but the end left me in pieces there has to be another book there's to much left unsaid if you have read all three books you would really want to read this one there's so many ups and downs it will leave you speechless all I'm saying is if your a night school lover you must read this if not read it anyway it's a must. I rated it 4 stars even though it's a five only because of the ending
on 16 August 2015
Love this series of books. Bought them for my 11 year old daughter, but I got in there first and have read the whole series. Thoroughly enjoyed every book, and found it hard to out them down.
Every book keeps you guessing about what happens next.
on 10 June 2016
Continues the series with more adventure and action, I really enjoyed reading this. Daugherty has an easy to read style of writing and the book is not predictable, making it an enjoyable read.
on 9 November 2014
Another brilliant book, I really can't wait for the very last book that comes out summer 2015. Even though this looks like it is based at teenagers as it is in a school I loved the whole series and I am most definitely not a teenager, so if you like a bit of intrigue this series is for you.
on 13 July 2014
A truly captivating read great twisting story line could not put it down . FULL of action and great complex characters with a very imaginative plot. I'm so hoping there will be a 5th part to night school can,t wait. More please!
on 15 February 2018
Good as always
on 11 June 2015
A GREAT BOOK THAT KEEPS THE WIFE NICE AND QUIET!!!
on 14 September 2014
I can't believe it ended like that!! By far the most intense ending I've ever read but noo!!!!!! How can it just end like that?! Please just write a little add-on book so it gives me a happy ending! After being hooked on this series for a few months now, I really needed a happy ending! A fantastic ending but I personally needed a happy one!