on 25 April 2017
Nice fit
on 15 July 2017
Spot on
on 9 November 2013
These are the most comfortable he's found and they have a lot of different patterns available - the light blue and pink are the best :)
on 24 February 2014
Comfort:
Being a man with a man-dong, sometimes pants can be quite inconvenient. This design, after almost 23 years of often not being commando, I have concluded that this is my favorite design of underwear for my man baggage. However, some similar boxers I have owned (cheap supermarket multipacks) ride up in between my testicles and inner legs, which has frequently been the cause of many awkward unpicking technique moments that I think no one noticed. These boxers don't ride, they hug my perfectly formed buttocks snugly and compliment my bulge with integrity.

Build quality:
They come readily assembled so no complicated assembly process and instruction manuals like with other brands. These were actually fairly self explanatory to operate. There are 4 holes; one for each leg, one for you and one backup escape exit for your dong, just in case...

I wouldn't recommend you buy these though, because then we'd have the same underwear and that's just weird.
on 20 November 2013
Bought as Christmas present arrived on the first day between the dates it said it would! Can't find anything to complain about just to HOPE the other half approves of them on Christmas day :)
on 19 March 2014
I bought it as a present for my boyfriend and he loves it. At first I was worried about the size as my boyfriend has big and athletic thighs but the size XXL fits perfect :) I will definitely buy some more!!
on 17 February 2014
Was so happy with previous pairs of crosshatch I had to get my husband more, they fit to size I would say, bright colours and nice patterns, also very comfortable so will keep buying this brand as it suits my husbands peachy bum.
on 12 October 2015
Really comfortable to wear. Liked the jazzy pattern only time will tell when they've been through the washer a few times. As to how good a quality they really are
on 24 March 2014
Vibrant colour, fits well, feels comfortable and well made. Not to mention the different styles you can choose from and it's cheap.
on 10 January 2014
Xmas present stocking filler for my son - Although I ordered these pretty late on arrived very promptly and they fit perfectly.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse