on 7 December 2013
l orderedMy fiance remain this as a gift to supplement my fiance's recent purchase of a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. The product received doesn't fit, despite the packaging indicating that it should. The tablet won't fit in the case and none of the cut-outs are in the right place. The poor 1* rating is based on the fact that the product I received is not fit for purpose and the method of return and wait for a refund instead of Amazon sending a replacement is just plain ridiculous and inconvenient. My fiance remains without a case to protect his expensive tablet. I've had nothing but problems with Amazon 3rd party sellers this year and am strongly considering taking my business elsewhere in the future, it's becoming as bad as eBay!
on 15 September 2014
I purchased this case in April 2014 and was initially quite pleased. It is slim, snug fitting and did the job it is designed to do i.e. protect my new tablet. However, after a little over 5 months, one of the magnets used to secure the front cover fell out and I noticed that the groove holding the magnet had a crack at the end.

Given that there was a three year guarantee noted in the sale I contacted Smart Shop Online via the Amazon returns site. They replied quite promptly. Unfortunately, they referred me on to the manufacturers (based in America) to rectify the issue. This is in direct contravention of the Sale Of Goods Act as my contract of sale is with the supplier and the item has not lasted for a "reasonable period of time".

I followed this up with Amazon and they were first class in arranging a return to them directly (pre paid) and a refund of the cost of the item.

Whilst I would have initially given a 4 star rating I cannot but give the lowest rating possible in light of the response of the Smart Shop Online.

However, I would give Amazon themselves a five star rating for the manner in which they dealt with this matter.
on 1 May 2015
I'm quite hard on my cases. The poetic slim line is really good and I have used it for over six months without hassle. It's light, has cut outs in all right places and fitted snugly sound my note 10.1 2014 edition.

In the last week though I bent one of the corners which act to hold the gadget in place. It fatuous the plastic and even after some gaffer tape to reinforce it (I really liked the case and wanted it to keep going!) it gave up. Once it failed that was it. Apart from using the case for protection it wouldn't hold the gadget in position.
I don't want to sound too negative because the case has served me well and I will buy another because it's light and slim. However I'm going to give the origami roocase a try for a few months. It's heavier but sturdier. So my advice is to choose your case according to intended use
on 1 February 2014
Quality of the product is OK. Some remark for the plugging: it is not possible to open while the tablet is charging
on 9 March 2014
I Chosen this case due to slim profile and it is really slim and well done.
I recommend strongly this case.
on 26 July 2014
Nice case, very slim and light, but magnets to keep cover closed fell away at a certain point. So it is a good case if you do not bring your tablet with you all day or you do not travel so much. I had to buy a new case after three months of use.
on 8 January 2014
Wrong case
The case was not for Galaxy Note 10.1..2014 as stated on box,had to return as not fit for purpose
on 10 February 2015
Perfect case. High quality and very cheaper. Wake-up function works perfectly.
on 13 August 2015
The pefect case for the Note 2014 edition tablet.
on 28 June 2015
Speed of order, fit everything brilliant!