on 5 June 2017
I probably shouldn't review these until I've worn them in the wet, but I wanted to upload a photo of the sizing, from the packet, so others wouldn't have the same confusion I did! I'm a tall size 12 so I often order men's trousers; in this case I ordered size M and they're perfect. M turns out to be 32-34 waist and approx 32 inside leg.

Others have commented on the quality (and of course I won't know for sure until I've worn them a few times) but they feel really well made. No sign of the dodgy seams others have reported. Fingers crossed they'll stay that way.
review image
on 28 July 2017
On the plus side , they are light and waterproof . On the minus side the front pockets face the wrong way round so the slit catches all protrusions and branches you brush by . For a start I thought I had put them on the wrong way round so then made an idiot of myself by putting them on the other way round . They do work better like this but it gets a bit tiring after a while with people keep stopping to tell you that you put your waterproofs on the wrong way round. So, wearing them the right way round results in quickly torn waterproofs, wearing them wrong way round results with teenagers in particular wetting themselves laughing. Be good if sitting at a bus stop but remember to remove before standing up as they are bound to catch something . Might be best to spend a bit more money . I have found Regatta products to be well designed and made but these are definitely the exception to that rule .Actually just been out in rain and they are not that waterproof either ...be good for fancy dress,
on 10 February 2017
Great over trousers, but strangely placed pocket access. Can get sweaty in certain conditions but as good as some more expensive options.
on 16 March 2017
As the other reviews say, the pockets seem to be the wrong way, so the pocket flaps point forward and make an open rain catcher.... perfect for letting the rain soak whatever you are wearing underneath. Very very poor design. Worn once and once only. Avoid avoid avoid!
on 28 March 2017
I have tested the waterproof for these trousers by pouring water on them and so far so good. I think I have to agree with other reviewers when they say the pockets are of a poor design. Although they have covers, when you walk they open. I will report back in the next couple of weeks when I have had time to try them out properly
on 14 January 2017
They have pocket holes to allow you to get into what ever you may be wearing underneath. These holes do not have any way of being sealed. At about 4 inches long they easily let water in,especially if the rain is coming at you or from the side . Making them, not water proof. Not stated in description.
on 7 March 2017
These are ok for price can't complain, not used much maybe 5times, but still keep me dry, I'm 2xl so ordered 3xl, there big, don't need to compensate for underclothing like I did
on 23 December 2016
Do exactly what they say on the box. Eventually the lining will start to degrade and come out in little flakes all over your trousers, but this takes a couple of years of fairly frequent use (I wear them when I go shooting in a permanently boggy forest twice a month).
on 11 August 2017
Yes nicely made waterproof over trousers like the colour and the weight should do the job.water proof over trousers for when I go outdoors fishing good item at a good price delivery was on time so all good thankyou.
on 9 June 2017
These "waterproof" trousers are good for basic use but are pritty useless for working on a golf course took them off after working in the rain for a bit and my trousers were as wet as they would have been without the trousers in the first place not the best product but you get what you pay for i guess.