on 11 August 2015
I bought this as a present for my husband as he likes to tinker with his bike.
I expected it to be compact and easy to store, which it is I suppose but it is a monster when erected.
It has a huge footprint and is very robust!
It is very well made and my husband really likes it, it does exactly what it is supposed to do (apparently) and it does fold away for storage.
Good value, well made piece of kit. Just be prepared to loose space in your house/garage/shed/garden when they have it out and the bike is attached!
on 4 August 2017
This stand is much better quality than I expected. It is fairly heavy and has wide feet (they spread almost flat on the floor, wider than the picture shows) making it very stable. It makes working on cycles so much easier. It it easy to fold up and doesn't take up much space when not in use. Even if you only give your cycle a wash occasionally this stand is well worth buying.
I would highly recommend this product.
on 9 February 2015
I have been usoing this bike stand now for about 6 months, it is the best thing i have ever brought. the structure of it is amazing and you could never argue the price...
I was getting tired of working on my bike on the floor, but i didnt want to spend £100+ on a bike stand, but in all honesty, there is no difference between this one and one that you would pay £100+ for...
on 16 April 2015
Quietly impressed, solid and light. Because of my cable routes I have to attach it to the downtube but it handles it ok. Yeah, a lot of stand for the money and I'm not sure why you would spend more unless you are fixing bikes for a living. You could also make it hold other things and call it an art installation.
on 17 June 2015
Brilliant product for the price. I researched into a number of bike repair stand and this stood out most. Very easy to put together and also to store away, my husband was very impressed. Highly recommend
on 3 September 2015
useful bit of kit but clamps (were you adjust height etc) are made of plastic so not sure how long it would last. had this for about 6 months.
on 20 April 2015
this stand is superb for the £30 I paid really chunky bit off kit like some you see in a bike shop tool tray is handy also and the bar to stop the front wheel from moving....love it
on 23 April 2015
For the £30 paid, including delivery, I really can't fault this stand. It is weighty and solid and has made bike maintenance and cleaning so much easier. I have a suspicion that it is the same as the stand recently on sale st Aldi for £25, but either way it is well worth the price.
on 7 October 2017
this stand is supposed 2 fit all bikes...not my son's so this product is rendered useless
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 September 2017
Exceptional quality for the price. very sturdy and holds bike in multiple positions
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse