on 27 July 2017
This is a really very good collection. I bought it on the strength of other reviews and because I was really after just the one track - 'Calm Before The Storm'. But this collection has so much more to offer.

I love my music but am embarrassed to say that I had no idea that Sparks were still going! For anyone that ever liked 'This Town Ain't Big Enough' I'm 100% certain they will love this entire collection.
on 25 August 2014
As another reviewer states,this could have been a triple cd . However this double cd has 40 songs spanning the Mael bros career,and in my opinion there are only 2 songs that I am not keen on . Some of the songs here were new to me,a long standing Sparks fan. Anybody needing an introduction to Sparks and is considering a compilation should get THIS one,as it's comprehensive and omits a few of the singles which in my opinion were a little irritating. Clearly the songs included here have been wisely chosen !
on 19 May 2016
Brilliant CD this, although I did prefer disc 2. If you like 'Sparks' you will like this and if you wanted a CD to give you an insight to their work then you could do no wrong with this one.
on 3 February 2018
superb collection, can't stop playing it....
on 11 December 2015
Love the sparks superp
on 6 August 2014
Fantastic mix album, although I have all the tracks on other CD's this is a great compilation.
on 9 August 2014
Unmissable comprehensive collection, missing a couple of classics - could've been a triple CD!
on 10 July 2015
Excellent
on 16 August 2014
An excellent set in a lovely package for the casual fan
on 19 January 2018
Excellent collection for Sparks fans.