Customer reviews

I Have Too Many Bicycles Said Nobody Ever - Mens T-Shirt - 10 Colours
Price:£9.95 - £12.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 19 December 2015
Panic over.Arrived today.Looks great,old man will love it!
on 24 September 2015
Love it!
on 2 May 2014
really liked this for my cycle mad hubby who has far too many bikes. he gets lots of comments when he wears it. I bought the pale blue which looks great. a bit snug fitting but good material.
on 27 February 2014
The T-Shirt arrived in a few days, and the quality was perfect. Unfortunately, my son didn't like it, and the seller kindly agreed to refund the purchase. I like to buy things for my (grown up) son without asking him, and mostly he likes what I buy, but I struck out in this instance. I was pleased that I could return it, with apologies. It was good quality cotton, plenty of generosity in size.
on 28 June 2014
My husband loves cycling and is always saying you can never have too many bikes! So this t-shirt was a must and was a big hit. Size is exactly as expected and fits great. Quality is good and washes well. Recommended.
on 23 April 2014
I got the bottle green - amazing colour! Nice funny logo for cyclists and very true for my boyfriend. Bought it for him for his birthday... But the smallest size is four inches wider than his best fitting t-shirt.
Extra small as well as extra large would be appreciated!
on 24 June 2014
Fab present for a daddy who doesn't think you can have too many bicycles! Great quality, colour and fitting t-shirt
on 12 March 2014
This T shirt has a fun logo, just right for someone who has a great number of bicycles in their garage!
on 12 January 2015
This was a present for my brother, who is a fanatical cyclist. It arrived promptly and was well packaged- not wrapped in ridiculous amounts of bubble wrap or put in a box big enough for 50 t-shirts, but properly packaged! It is good quality- thick and heavy fabric. I can't say how it washes as it's not for me, but I'm impressed with it so far.
on 9 October 2014
replacement for previous one that I bought a few years ago for hubby as it finally died. great t shirt, washed loads of times and never lost colouring or went bobbly. great fit, smart looking and of course very appropriate for my cycle made hubby!!!

See one answered question