on 26 February 2014
Had to buy this for my new sofa which is a 3 seater. Normal throws (2.5m square) just didn't fit the length so I looked around for one that would. This throw is plenty long enough and allows for tucking in around the arm and seat cushions so you don't get those "tight" areas when you sit down. The cloth is good quality cotton and soft to the touch, and the matching cushion covers are well made and round off the look when mixed with your own cushions.
A great buy for protecting your new sofa or for making an old one look good again.
VINE VOICEon 4 January 2014
I bought two of these extra-large throws to cover two shabby old 3-seater sofas which had seen better days. They are easily big enough to do this and the free matching cushion covers were a nice bonus. Perhaps they're not the thickest or most durable fabric, so with a husband and two brawny sons in th house I'm not sure how long they'll last without wearing into holes, but they were reasonably-priced and have washed well (on a warm wash programme) without noticeable shrinkage or colour fading. All in all, I'm pleased with my purchase!!
on 11 March 2014
This item is much better than I expected for the price I have now bought two more and a couple of friends have asked for the link as they are better quality than some high street brands that cost 3 times as much. Cushion covers vary in size but apart from that I am very pleased.
on 6 October 2013
We have a HUGE Ikea corner sofa that is split into a 4 and 3 seater sofas and we have terrible trouble finding covers that fit the biggest sofa. This cover is MAHOOSIVE (as my son says) and has covered brilliantly. Free cushion covers come with the covers which is a nice touch. The quality is better than expected the price and have no complaints.
on 5 December 2013
Quality and make of garment fabric is very good, looking nice on the sofa. But I did expected it to be the exactly same color as on the picture: very bright, very close to white or slightly cream. In reality the color is much deeper beige, darker caramel color.) If it would be the same color as on the picture - I would rate it excellent!
on 26 April 2014
This throw arrived promptly and was exactly as described and pictured (colour true, off white/cream). It's a large size and easily covered my 3 seater sofa. The cushion covers were a bonus, however these didn't seem really well made. The material around the zips was frayed and the zips themselves didn't run the length of the covers -this meant getting our cushions into the covers was a bit difficult and is why I have only given four rather than five stars. Having said that the price and quality of throw was excellent so I'm not too bothered about this - I think this is generally a good value product and I can buy some better quality cushion covers.
on 2 April 2014
I bought this to cover a sofa that no longer matched the colour scheme of my living room as I can't afford a new sofa yet. It is good quality and one of the few available in the bigger size - most of them wouldn't have covered the entire sofa but this did. Would recommend to anyone
on 13 March 2014
Have been looking for ages for a large throw to comfortably cover a large 3 seater. This does the job and is nice material. A good colour, perhaps a bit more tan-like than I was expecting, but am happy with purchase. If you need a very large throw, this is good value.
on 19 May 2014
disapointed material far to thin, Did not look good on the sofa.
looked really cheap .still looking for better quality.
on 3 June 2014
great sofa throw, would buy again, but doubt I shall need to. Colour is strong and fabric thick perfect, thanks