Customer reviews

on 2 October 2013
I saw Frank Turner at Reading (on the TV) and was so impressed I've set myself the task of collecting his music. This is no exception. Great music and well worth the purchase.
on 14 February 2015
It's not a real album, it's two blokes and a recorder and lots of alcohol. I love Frank Turner's music but this was a waste of my money. Don't waste yours.
on 5 July 2017
Captures what it is that keeps Frank living the touring life that he does; the friendships, good times and experiences. I really love this short album. For me, definitely worth the purchase.
on 6 February 2015
I love Frank Turner music but this is just a couple of guys jamming and talking for less than 25 minutes. I could understand if they gave it as a freebie with another album but as a stand alone release it is a joke - do not waste your money!!!