Format: DVD|Change

on 2 December 2013
There is not much to choose from if you want an Music DVD with the classic line up. Never Say Die it's the only one that comes to my mind and although it was recorded in their prime time the quality can not be compared with this one. Butler and Iommi proves why they have been regarded as one of the greatest musical heritage from the 70's, they play awesome, almost majestetic. The replacement drummer do more than a decent job . Ozzi don't hit the highest notes anymore and some of the power is lost but this is the the naural order, he is 64. Overall his doing a very decent job.The Music is the deal here, not the stage show. Classical tracks like War Pigs, Black Sabbath(with Church bells)Iron Man, Children of the grave, Paranoid and more including some new tracks from the"13" album. Audio,Video ,very good, HD-master track superb. Recomended to all hardrock,heavyrock lovers. Black Sabbath fans ,you really don't have much of a choice have you.
on 10 January 2014
What can you say? It's Sabbath! All the guys are on good form and the quality of the pics is excellent. My son and partner went to see them live just after we got this and they said it felt just the same
on 1 January 2014
Well let me tell you,,loved Sabbath since I was 12 years old,,now am 44 years,,and this has got tobe the best ever dvd they have done,,well live dvd that is,,the stage show is amazing,ozzy brings out the good old classics,this is the one dvd you should get,,,promise you will not be sorry,,,Sabbath the grandfathers of rock
on 12 January 2014
Taken from two nights filmed early in 2013 in Australia at the beginning of the '13' tour, this Sabbath DVD is worth owning. Ozzy hits a few bum notes, shouts a couple of times too much (over Geezer's bass solo at the start of 'N.I.B.' for one! Stop it!), and doesn't sing all the killer lyrics at the beginning of opener 'War Pigs' - instead letting the audience sing half (call and response shenanigans on the first song of the concert - no thanks!), but those niggles aside, great playing by Iommi & Butler and Tommy Clufetos who delivers a nice drum solo too. Classics mixed with several new ones. Good stuff then, but no extras.
on 8 December 2013
Superb sound and vision (Blu Ray). Great performance - much better than I'd feared. Yes, Ozzy's not as good as in the past, but nonetheless a very enjoyable watching experience overall. If you're a Black Sabbath fan, then I think you'll be very pleased. Don't hesitate any more.
on 26 November 2013
This is AMAZING! Black Sabbath Play brilliantly Iommi Shreds up his Master Riffs as usual, Geezer plays excellently, Tommy Cluefetos hits those Drums so hard I was waiting for his drum sticks to break! Ozzy's Vocals are still Great although a bit flat on some songs he still manages to pul through. This is Sabbath's Best tour I'd say since 1994's Cross Purposes! Can't wait to see what Sabbath bring us in 2014!
on 17 January 2014
Tony Iommi.
Geezer Butler
Ozzy Osbourne

Who can complain? After seeing parts of the tour myself I was taken back to the gigs whilst watching this. The band have become even stronger since the start of their reunion tour and Ozzy's voice is strengthening. The best song of the DVD in my opinion was "children of the grave" or "Symptom of the universe" as live they are truly crowd-smashing tunes.
The DVD is fantastic, my ONLY complaint is the lack of "Dirty Women" and "The Wizard" - Which i felt were vital parts of the set when I first saw the band. Would recommend to ANY Sabbath fan- even those who view the reunion as a joke or believe the band to be "past it". You'll be proven VERY wrong :)
on 1 January 2014
An anthological show!
Excellent video and audio quality .
The bass is fantastic and so is the band.
It's one of my 5 favorite shows.
The only criticism is the fact that Ozzy's voice was slightly muffled, in some songs, for the instruments.
on 22 January 2014
I love Sabbath I have since I was 15, and i'm now 40. And not had the chance to see them live until this tour, I saw them in Glasgow in December and the gig was very similar to the one on this DVD. Looks great sounds great, but there is just no atmosphere. I remember Ozzy seeming to be very frustrated at the gig in Glasgow as he does here in Melbourne he really wants the crowd to go mad but they all just stand there and clap there hands a bit when screamed at ,occasionally on some songs like Children of the Grave and Paranoid there is some movement. Maybe its because we are all older, and different people enjoy concerts in different ways, I still personally like to jump up and down and sing my heart out. In Glasgow I looked around and most people didn't even know the words and that looks the case here on most of the songs in Melbourne. I feel like we need to love these artists while we still have them, I doubt Sabbath will ever tour again and it feels like a missed opportunity to go bonkers one last time to a band we all loved in our youth. Tony and Geezer play great, the drummer guy Tommy Clufetos drums like a maniac, Ozzy shuffles about trying the get the crowd going and sings okay but that's Ozzy and we love him for it. Great to hear some of the stuff off '13' live. So in review the DVD is good, but it could have been amazing with the right crowd.
on 31 December 2013
Great blu ray. Exceptional sound and picture. Full uninterupted concert. How good is that? To see Bill Ward behind the drum kit would have made this perfect but Tommy Clufetos is no slouch. Kudos to him for filling in admirably. Just go buy it.