Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 December 2013
Bought the cd for my sons Christmas and very happy already because we got it on mp3 with thr purchase.
on 21 December 2013
this is required by someone in our family so can only say that it is good quality and value for money
on 29 June 2014
very very good album, one of his best ! get it now, you won't be sorry ,, nuff said, I thnk ....
on 17 August 2014
What a fab album, not really for kids to listen too though as the language is to a certain taste
on 3 December 2013
great album one of his best the track vary in tempo and style but an all round great cd to buy
on 19 September 2014
Drift away from the past decade, but like anything artist one needs to evolve with the times!
on 14 January 2014
Amazing. Loved how quick I got the item. Loved the album! Has got to be one of his best yet.
on 7 December 2013
Bought it for my son and ended up having to buy another one as my daughter loved it as well.
on 13 January 2014
I bought this Cd for my son as a Christmas present who tells me he is very thrilled with it
on 17 February 2016
Great album ... Explicit content so parental advisory if being bought for younger adults