Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 21 November 2016
Use it as the one for my car
Pros
get compliments all the time :)
great looking
extendable hood is amazing (specially in the cold weather or to block a sun getting in the lo eyes)
lightweight
easy to handle with two hands
The handles quite high comparing to other buggys so good for taller people

Cons
Should not hang heavy shoping bags on it as the front weel on oposite side will lift of the ground as the buggy is that lightwait
Basket under it is tiny
Not easy to handle with one hand ( while talking on the phone or holding an umbrella)

Overall good buggy and I am happy with the purchase
on 28 August 2016
After only 4 weeks of use the chassis is no longer sturdy. The wheels either stick or refuse to turn and I can no longer collapse it. I was refused a refund due to it being 'outside the refund period'.
on 14 March 2014
It is small and the size is perfect for my baby, great colour. I recommend it comes with everything for the push chair.
on 7 February 2014
Pushchair is a beautiful colour, love it :) the only other thing is I received it with the frame wonky & one wheel doesn't touch the floor I've used it twice since I've had it but never had internet to get back in touch till now!!
on 27 May 2014
Lovely pushchair easy to fold easy to travel with the colour is just so nice ...changing bag always comes in handy footmuff is perfect would recommend it to snyone...
on 8 June 2016
got this for my Grandson at 3 months. much easier to put up and down that the pram he had from birth. He is comfortable in this. Easy to push as well.
on 6 June 2014
Arrived on time love the colours but we did have 1 wheel that would not touch the floor. Because item arrived the day before my son was born didn't have time 2 get this problem sorted. I HAD 2 bend the frame slightly so all wheels touched the floor and so buggy went in a strait line.
on 25 August 2014
Love this stroller.... light and easy to fold .... best buy in a long time
on 9 April 2014
I love this stroller, I choose it for all the complements and for the light weight, very easy to close it and put everything together.
on 24 September 2016
Bought this buggy within a month the front wheel had stopped going round I queried this with the company and they refused to help with it