on 22 October 2013
I am a music teacher and bought this with a view to using it with my students. Often, I need key signature flash cards in just the basic clefs
, but this app tests you on the biggies like G flat major and B major. I'm not sure my students would understand the difference between G4 and G5 as notes to place on the stave either. Quite a nice test tool though.
on 5 October 2013
I have struggled for a long time trying to learn to sight read so I was happy to give this app a try. I tried out the free lite version first and found myself upgrading in a week. At £1.50 this is great value I find myself using it at any spare moment. It is obviously very well thought out by the designer and is intuitive and user friendly. The layout has a piano keyboard below the staves and since there is audio you can hear the notes you play . I wish I'd had this years ago.
on 2 September 2014
I don't know what to make of this app. The main options screen is really well laid out and professional looking with so many options you expect something on a par with Microsoft Word. But basically it turns out to be just a case of naming a single note on a stave. I admit it does it well, but after a while this all gets a bit boring. I was hoping it would display some phrasing and intervals to really help me to read.
on 26 September 2014
Recommended by piano teacher - good accompaniment for people learning a musical instrument and looking to practice their sight reading.
on 14 July 2014
First class for teaching music thank you
on 6 July 2014
Very good little program.
on 5 April 2016