Customer reviews

on 18 September 2017
I wanted this to tuck into my hoodless coat pocket. It is alot bulkier than I expected as the fabric is quite thick , it is therefore not ideal to tuck away. I did ask for opinions on the Q&A section, and was under the impression it would fold down alot smaller. I will keep it, but not really what I wanted.
on 5 March 2015
This is an excellent and awesome product. when you are off jogging or cycling and have no wish for a cumbersome umbrella, and a normal coat hood just falls down, this is the answer. in fact, I carry it just like a rain hat. it pulls tight around your face, is wind proof and shower proof. and keeps your ears nice and dry and keeps your head at the right temperature and is breathable. I will look at buying another one in a different colour, it is so good. it folds nice and small. also delivery was super fast and courier. recommend!!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2016
I use this with a waterproof jacket that has no hood attachment and simply tuck it in the collar. works well for me. would recommend as it definitely keeps you dry.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2015
Used this hood clips neatly onto jacket and it fits very very storm flaps perfect kept heavy rain out recommended
on 26 June 2016
Functional
on 4 July 2016
Not brathable as described. Probably more sweat than rain when you put it on during cycling in the rain.
on 27 February 2016
great product fits my jacket a treat totally waterproof......marvellous!
on 13 September 2017
As required good Hood to keep head dry lol
on 10 July 2014
Very handy piece of kit to have stashed in your bag.

Only down side is that some time it doesn't quite fit around the top of your coat so you can end up with a wet shirt collar
on 27 January 2015
Ok product, good water proofing however the neck strap could of been made longer as it's very tight when done up. Plus the hood will not fit over a cycling helmet. I just need to loose weight around my neck and shrink my head.