on 13 October 2013
This is two very nice items,a good quality well made and finished tin with a superb logo lid and a wallet that also has a very neat small badged logo on the front.Not leather obviously but a good quality plastic material with enough spaces for most necessary items.Lining has the bat logo all over it and even the pockets have bats inside!.It certainly makes a change to see bats fly out of my wallet instead of moths,great product and well worth the money.The size when open is 23x9.5,somewhat less than stated but adequate for its intended use.
5 people found this helpful
|44 Comments|Report abuse
on 3 December 2013
My boyfriend may be in his thirties but is still a comic book geek at heart :) I bought this for him because the batman logo is discreet enough for him to use it daily, but still have that sense of fun to it too.
Great design, quality is adequate for the price paid and the decorative tin makes it a nice gift.
Very pleased with my purchase.
4 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2013
I was in need of a new wallet and my eyes got drawn to this one, It is fine in quality and you get what the picture displays. The only problem I have with this wallet is the coin pouch it's in front of a card slot and making it hard to put the card back in if you have a lot of change, I would have liked to the coin area to be at the back with the notes but other than this perfect product.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 January 2014
Ordered for my husband, he loves it. He said it's the best wallet he's ever gotten. The logo is sturdy, leather is thin, yet strong and the wallet is very durable. Zipped coin compartment is a great addition too. The tin it comes in is also useful!

Best buy for any batman fan. :-)
on 28 November 2013
Product looks as it does in picture.
Quick delivery.
It's something my boyfriend asked for for Christmas,and I'm sure he'll love it.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2013
Bought this for my Batman loving son and was very Impressed with the tin that the wallet came in which was an added bonus and can be used for storing nick naks, 2 presents in one. Would recommend the purchase, and the seller, speedy delivery came quicker than expected, cheers!
on 3 February 2014
This wallet is not only of excellent quality but the presentation tin is way above what I expected, all in all this makes a stunning gift that looks way more expensive than it looks
3 people found this helpful
on 7 February 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves It, great design, simple on the outside and patterned on the inside, its held together well, feels good.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2015
Great product. Very thin and has a coin pouch. Exactly what I was looking for!
on 17 March 2014
Good quality product, well worth the money spent. Brought for a friends birthday. He loves the batman wallet & tin.