HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 October 2013
I should point out that although this ebook can be loaded onto a normal kindle e-reader it will not be that good; to view this properly you will need a tablet device, especially as you can zoom into pictures and text then, which you can't do with a standard kindle e-reader. There are a few pictures that are slightly erotic, but a lot aren't, and have battles and such like taking place, so although this isn't ideal for little ones, older teens will be okay with this.

There is an active table of contents as such, but this will only take you to sections, so I am afraid, if you have a favourite picture that you want to come back to again, then it is best to bookmark it. This is interesting because as well as the finished artwork you have the original sketches, and then the process from one to the other. This is an interesting and artistically pleasing book, that should hopefully give you quite some pleasure, and not only do you have the artwork, but also text explaining about the pictures and the process for realising them to the full.
on 29 January 2017
Utterly boringly repetitious. I have had the pleasure of many fantasy art works, this is not one of them. This is definitely at the bottom of the pile. Thank goodness I didn't pay too much for this book. The best piece of art work was the front cover.
on 19 August 2015
It is an OK book but I guess that I was expecting more.There are much better Fantasy Art Books around.
on 14 December 2016
book size is very small for an art book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Really very annoying, I'm trying to read / look at this book on my fire hdx 8.9 and I've tried every setting the book recommends, but still each page is just a small square centered on my nice big screen ! ....I have to Xbox click each screen to bring it to size, poor show.
on 9 July 2014
Disappointing book,would not have been worth the purchase price. As I borrowed the book,the art is good but that's all one can say about it