Customer reviews

on 30 October 2017
Only discovered this band whilst watching Reading festival in the summer, and I am addicted. Brilliant album, I can listen to it the whole way through without wanting to skip a track.
on 11 January 2015
Good debut album with some very strong material but a little lacking in the ambition of the production. Worth buying if you wish to track the progression of one of the stronger contenders amongst a plethora of new rock bands.
on 21 May 2014
I thought this album was amazing, my music taste tends to be a lot more heavy but this album with the clean lyrics and amazing guitars to go with it amazed me, I was a small fan of their work before buying this album and since I have listend to it it had opened my mind to their other songs I had never even heard, I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
I particularly liked the bonus tracks.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2014
Love a bit of rock music and love this cd. A permanent fixture in my car CD player since it's arrival. Bought it after hearing Beggars and Lighthouse but Resuscitate is my personal favourite.
on 11 February 2013
I liked Mallory Knox as soon as I heard 'Death Rattle'. When the next single 'Wake Up' was released I liked them even more. I pre-ordered the album as soon as it became available and got it on the day of release. I haven't stopped listening to it since! Its a very good album and hard to believe its Mallory's debut! All of the songs are different from each other with the higlights being the two singles mentioned aswell as 'Beggars', 'Lighthouse' & the album title 'Signals'. Much recommended for fans of Deaf Havana, Young Guns, You Me At Six & Three Days Grace.
on 12 September 2013
I'm not great at music reviews, so I'll try and keep this generalized. The delivery was very good, it even came in it's own box, so I was a little confused when it arrived. It did arrive in 2 days, though, so I was very happy. The album as a whole is amazing; perfect for starting Mallory Knox fans. My personal favourites are Beggars and Wake Up.

Just an awesome album overall!
on 13 November 2017
Great album
on 29 December 2015
One of my favourite albums of all time, such a good listen from start to finish!
on 3 April 2013
It took me a while to get into the album but now I really like it. I'd love to know a bit more about the songs and what inspired them??!
Overall a great album and easy to listen to on my commute to work.
I would love to see Mallory Knox play if they ever fancy coming to Japan!!
on 14 June 2013
All great songs, love that they have 2 vocalists, it makes for great contrast and individuality. I think this band is going to go from strength to strength.