Customer reviews

on 16 January 2015
This is an absolutely wonderful set that I think probably represents the best value for money of any of the many, many toys I've bought for my (now) four year old. Even at full price (£15), you get a knight, a wagon driver, a squire boy, a horse and cart, an armoured horse, a jousting dummy and numerous weapons and pieces of armour, including a firing cannon. My daughter (yes, this is as much a girl's toy as one for boys) just loves it and whilst some of the pieces can cause her difficulties in terms of snapping them into place, the packaging does say that this is for four to 10 year olds and so I don't imagine older children would have any problems. I simply cannot recommend this highly enough and given that other branded toys would charge at least twice as much for the equivalent contents, you'll probably end up buying multiple sets as you couldn't go wrong giving this as a present to any child within the recommended age bracket.
on 31 December 2014
Purchased for my 3 year old son for Christmas , to say he loved it is an understatement!. It's a great set with loads of little bits, dressing up the horses, knights, shooting the cannon, what more can a child want. The only negative (just needs mentioning, the set still gets 5/5 from me) is some of the pieces are very small. For instance the brown glove that the knights wear is so small and has been misplaced numerous times, but that's just a very minor bugbear.
on 26 May 2015
This was very, very popular with our grandson and he has had loads of fun playing with it. I was very impressed with the amount of detail, which was much more that I expected for the price.
on 16 June 2014
good mix of things, my 4 yr old son loved the red horse, and his bother is envious of the cart (of course!) lots of bits etc as always with playmobil, good price so the set
on 5 February 2014
Excellent price for a top notch product, I would recommend this set to any budding knight.
I will certainly purchase more of the set.
on 1 January 2015
a nice set, brought in black friday deals. really good quality as are all of the playmobil sets. being a anniversary set it is good value for money. really like the horse and knights in this set, very well detailed too. my son loves playing with them. worry about all the accessories getting lost, but hey kids will be kids!
on 15 January 2015
Present for my grandson- He loves it- what's not to like about Playmobil!

Encourages imaginative play- All good stuff.

Was a good buy, at a great price.

Arrived when it should- Well packaged.
on 15 December 2014
Playmobil is to me the best toy ever. The toys my children had are now regularly played with by their children, This means that Grandma has had to buy her own for when they are here! rful and fun as always.
on 24 April 2014
Nothing to dislike, quick service & an excellent price for a grandsons birthday present as he is collecting the Knights etc to go with his red dragon castle.
on 1 August 2014
Fantastic set, really good value for money. As ever Playmobil are good quality & you always get more than you thought you would. It arrived quickly too.

See one answered question