on 2 January 2014
The speaker has a quality feel about it probably because it's heavier than expected but easy to stuff in a coat pocket, and made of aluminium which gives it a nice feel.
The sound is excellent for a small speaker, has plenty of punch and more than the expected bottom end. I play mainly rock music and it's great for that. Also excellent with other music such as pop and classical, and it can even handle a bit of dubstep. Plenty loud enough to easily fill a moderate room but I would expect it to only be able to provide background music at a party for example. Though with several friends around it's more than adequate as a music source.
Bluetooth range is good. The speaker comes with a micro USB charging cable and a stereo 3.5mm jack cable. It can even be used to take calls because it has a mic built in. The base is non-slip with that almost sticky silicone rubber. It'll happily hang on at 45 degrees to shiny surfaces and doesn't jump about at high volumes either.
Delivery was quick and I'm very happy with the speaker.
on 2 March 2016
I purchased this item for member of my family. However, I managed to get a few days to use and experiment the S10 speaker.

Firstly, the packaging was very simple; it came in a card-like packaging. Before i opened the packaging and looked closer at the speaker I realised that it had some real weight to it which was interesting considering the price of the speaker at £4.99. Once I opened the package it was time to test the speaker and see what it was capable of. Obviously my expectations weren't over the roof. However, after connecting the speaker to my phone via Bluetooth; I played a song that had quite a lot of bass in it to see if it could handle it. Surprisingly it did okay. I then played a song that had only vocals. It wasn't as clear as the other speaker's I have heard but then again for the price I think it was a good purchase. Also, the speaker didn't feel as nice as it looked; although it is made of metal it didn't quite have the feel I was hoping for. But I t did feel robust. It also had a previous and next button that allowed me to skip songs which was not really anything new. It does have a microphone built in as well as a TF port which can be used to insert a TF card for music playback.

Pros:

*Cheap considering what you get; Bluetooth speaker which is robust and durable
*Connecting to a media device is easy and simple
*Can connect using Aux cable or Bluetooth

Cons:
*Micro USB cable and Aux cable provided feel cheap
*The buttons on it are a little fiddly
*voice that lets you know to connect your device can get quite irritating.

Overall, there are some pros and cons however, in my opinion I think for £4.99 it is an okay purchase. The review is subjective, you may have a different opinion to it.
on 14 July 2014
Fantastic little gadget. It is quite amazing what a good sound you get from something so small. It is very easy to set up and use though you do need to be aware that if you have previously paired with one device e.g. iPad, you need to switch off the bluetooth on that device before you can pair with a different device e.g another iPad or phone. as it will still be paired with that. I had a struggle with this initially but emailed Sonivo customer support who were very helpful and quickly helped me solve the problem. Love the colour too! I actually bought a second one for my partner.
on 26 December 2013
Delivery was excellent. I was going on my holiday in a few days and thought I wouldn't get it in time but I did. I went for the purple one as it was cheaper than the black. The quality is good for it's size and very easy to set up. I used it with my ipod to play my tunes while I was on holiday by attaching the jack. It comes with a mat so I was able to stick it on my hired car dashboard to stop it moving around while I drove. The flashing light lets you know when you need to recharge and also the volume of the speaker goes low when it needs recharging. It's definetley loud enough but not booming which is ok for me. i would definitely recommend.
on 6 February 2014
These are fantastic little units -OK, you are not going to get a huge bass thump from something that is 1/3 the size of a coke can but they are;
a) well made, reassuringly solid and heavy
b) pair easily to your bluetooth gadget (iPhone in my case)
c) when paired they can act like a headset/conference unit -there is a small microphone in the unit so I use mine as a hands-free conference device.
d) battery seems to last for ages and it has the standard micro USB-B charge socket which is the new Euro standard...

All in all very nice, I have one and I am buying them as 'stocking fillers' for my buddies...
on 22 December 2013
HAD A SW50 BEFORE,THAT WAS GREAT LITTLE GIZMO AND WITH STRONG BASS IT COULD BOUNCE AROUND. USE THE RUBBER MAT SUPPLIED SUPPRISINGLY MUCH IMPROVES THE SOUND QUALITY,WAS BOUNCING ON THE TABLE AND THE SOUND QUALITY WAS EXCELLENT. WHILE VISITING FAMILY ONE OF MY NEPHEWS FELL IN LOVE WITH IT i DID HAT THE HEART TO TAKE IT BACK AND IT WAS THE IDEAL EXCUSE TO UPGRADE TO THE SW100 WHICH IS ALSO EXCELLENT AND LASTS LONGER ON A CHARGE.
on 8 January 2015
For the price you really at getting a good steal here! The sound is brilliant and very decieving considering how small the speaker is. Connects smoothly to my iphone and iPad via Bluetooth! Highly recommend buying this product, I've just orderd some for my mum and dad!
on 22 February 2016
A great little product. Used for camping trips. Great for sitting outside the tent it even in the garden. Charges quickly and lasts ages.
on 23 May 2014
this is my second SW100, I bought this one because I was so pleased with the first one, there is a difference in the sound quality, and I don't feel that the sound is quite as good as the first one, but having said that I am still very pleased, I would definitely recommend the tiny speaker which packs a real punch to others and at the price you can't go wrong
on 22 May 2016
I wanted this as a wired speaker for a portable cd player, it works well with good volume, very pleased.