on 29 November 2017
 Excellent, brilliant sound amazing lights. Perfect for my son who has ASD and love both music and lights so this is a fabulous sensory gadget. Thank you so much.
8 people found this helpful
on 27 November 2016
I ordered these on Friday evening and received them early on Sunday so delivery time was very good. Within 10 minutes I had unpacked the items and tried them on all devices - iphone, ipad, PC. They work perfectly. The quality of sound is superb and the visual effect is stunning.The only downside is the length of the cable between the speakers - less than a metre - I will be ordering an extension lead to rectify this. Other than that, these are a cracking set of speakers that do not distort whatever the volume.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 May 2018
What a product! I wasn't expexting anything but a gimmick from these speakers, just a few lights splash of water and tinny sound. How wrong was I? These are great. I brought them for my sons 8th birthday, the lights are so bright and colourful the watr really does dance to the music and the sound quality is exceptional. I would happily pay double, anyone who knows me knows i love a complaint but these cannot be faulted.
on 5 September 2017
Great product, arrived early then expected, the product stands by it name, works like a charm, When using at night, it just lights up the room and looks amazing,
The sound base of the sound is just pure amazing plus with the light and liquid looks just fantastic, it has that rainbow colour effect, spending money is these is worth it. Furthermore, it is compatible with most to the devices, windows and iphones. Would definitely recommend this.
on 10 January 2018
i will give these 2 stars coz when i got mine one of them was broken shame really i liked how it worked but you need both running to get the full show
on 1 February 2017
The lights are pretty - and quite entertaining but the sound isn't good at all. My son has a 'splitter' which he hopes he can use to join these with better speakers and get the best of both worlds.
The songs coming from the ipod weren't easily recognised...
on 25 January 2018
My autistic teenager loves these and is learning about ryhym just by watching the coloured water move...slightly louder and better sound quality than expected but not so loud to annoy the neighbours great value for the price and replaceable at that price
on 24 May 2014
Very pleased with these, thought at first one wasn't working but I hadn't pushed the 3mm jack in fully and so all great. Sound is lovely, lights and water make it a stunning product and great value. I checked other speakers and they were the same or more money for just basic speakers with no gizmo of lights/water and were even less watt output. totally recommend these.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2014
I ordered a set of these speakers for my daughter for Christmas. Unfortunately when she set them up to her tablet to listen to her music only one of the speakers had sound coming out.

I got in touch with the people who sell them and they were excellent. They arranged for another set of speakers to be delivered at no extra cost. This set I'm glad to say were working.

My daughter really likes them and they are a good novelty item.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 December 2014
I saw some of these in London and thought they would make a great stocking present for the kids. Amazon ones were £20 cheaper. Wasn't expecting much, more of a gimmick. We have had one set open to play with and I am amazed at how good they are. Their not powerful hifi speakers, but for what they are designed for they are fantastic. They sound very good indeed and the light effect is really quite enjoyable.