on 1 October 2014
liked it, but my phone outgrew it when I upgraded. It's a bit weird with a hard case and flexi-gummy window that picks up dust like crazy but can be washed. Yes, it works well, and the snap clips are really good - I even crammed a HTC one mini 2 and then a moto G 5.5 in here (NOT recommended) and it held on. I have now replaced it with the techdealsuk item http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KGI17IA/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item which appears so far to be a worthy successor, in fact better, really, with a zip opening - but this may yet prove to be its undoing as it may not be man enough long-term. Neither item used in heavy rain - I would put my money on this one in a downpour, due to its clip closure. Oh, as for sound, not ideal because rear speakers very muffled, and front stereo speakers tend to be up against the frame, not the window. So if like me you use cyclestreets 'liveride' the audio is much clearer on the techdealsuk item.
on 1 March 2014
Solid, well made, although the film top for contact with the phone is unusual.Only hitch is, if you have to switch your phone on with anything other than the screen, as you can't access any controls once enclosed
on 10 March 2014
It's a good solid case and my Samsung Galaxy S2 fits in well. The front soft plastic cover allows me to operate the touch screen when it's in the case but is tough enough to protect it, however the front cover doesn't help on visibility especially if it's sunny (which is why it gets 4 rather than 5 stars). With sat-nav on the phone, I could hear the directions clearly, and it worked well when I tracked my cycle ride using fitness software. Good value.
on 29 November 2013
This is a nice little product at a very reasonable price. However, since buying it I have upgraded my phone to the HTC one and this casing is about 5mm to small internally to fit the phone. If I had it to had I would provide the internal measurements...so sorry for not being able to be more informative.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2013
Although it appears a little bulky it seems to keep the phone dry but I've not ridden in a large downpour yet.
The phone is useable in the case but slowly as key strokes don't always work first time.
The item does the job that I brought it for at a good price
on 17 July 2014
broke after a week all I did was move it and it snapped. It also isn't easy to see your screen and the touchscreen is difficult with the covering. I have since bought a velcro bag/case they strapped to your top bar which is ten times better.
on 30 October 2013
Bought this for my iPhone 5 and took it mountain biking the other weekend. It lashed with rain and phone kept bone dry and the pads made sure it kept securely in place. Great piece of kit and very cheap too!
on 17 January 2014
This is very good, my phone fits well inside, the touchscreen is very usable when it is inside the case and also fits well on my bike, so it's approved and recommended!
on 30 October 2013
Great product, has a conductive rubber mebrain so can use phone on the go. I didn't expect that as product description is poor. Very happy. Great value
on 30 October 2013
Fantastic product, attaches to my bike no problem and fits my iPhone like a glove. Definitely recommend this one to all!