on 15 October 2015
In the picture these look as if they have a thumb hole, but actually they are just like an extra sleeve. Disappointing.
on 14 February 2014
Good value for money and you get what you pay for. I tried on a pair of wool ones, but as gorgeous as they were they were crazy expensive. So I tried to duplicate the look with something more cost effective, these fit the bill! Arrived quickly and have enjoyed wearing them.
on 8 December 2013
Really warm and cosy, I've got 2 pairs now and love them, they really keep my hands warm and wash up lovely
on 21 September 2014
Nice colour. Arrived quickly. Good price. Not for large hands. Not super thick, but I'm planning on wearing indoors. Well made. Not long, as in reach elbows, but good size. Happy I got them.
on 21 April 2015
I love these so much that I got them in white and black (Could only find a picture reference in the black ones). They're soft, warm and comfortable to wear.
review image
on 9 June 2015
I work in an air conditioned office and the tops of my hands are always freezing. I was desperate to find an item to help warm up my hands and came across these gloves and thought I would give them a go. They are very very warm and ideal for office workers who need to use computers and write as they are fingerless. I wear a long grey top with these on and no one really notices. I would definitely recommend these to anyone like me who suffers from cold hands and cold upper hands.
on 21 September 2015
These were quite nice! Not for me, But I'll review this from a quality perspective!

The product feels okay, Quite sturdy and well it came in good condition! I did wear it a few times but I stopped since I experienced lots of itching, I suppose that's my fault for purchasing it with this material!

If you don't experience itching then go and buy it! Warm, And pleasant to wear!
on 18 December 2014
Prompt delivery although I had ordered grey and received khaki instead...sadly my least favourite colour.
Picking error aside, the product does not look as advertised. The fabric looks much thicker on the picture, plus the mittens seem to be so long as to almost reach the model's elbow. In reality, they are much shorter.
Wearable, just not quite meeting expectations...
on 19 August 2015
Great gloves! They're really comfy, and don't roll down at all. Only problem is The colour I ordered was not the one I received. I don't mind, as the colours aren't too different, but I would be careful with that.
VINE VOICEon 9 December 2015
Ideal in the cold weather when you need the agility and sensitivity of your fingers but wish to stay as warm as possible while out and about, without constantly taking your gloves on and off and losing them.