Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 29 May 2017
This is her best song.
on 24 February 2015
Personally hate the music but it's kept the girlfriend happy! Can't complain at any instant download. Easy to transfer onto all devices.
on 18 October 2013
Glad I downloaded this single version of the album it's a great song so I went out and bought the cd delux version
on 16 October 2013
Fab song and great as you can download it in seconds great very easy to do with amazon mp3 apps
on 20 January 2014
Have always liked Cher she does not disappoint with this song as good as ever Cher really enjoyed this music.
on 2 November 2013
The girl is timeless from the days with Sonny through the Sonny & Cher Show and the years of hit to find and sing this classic in 2013 is amazing.

The live performance on Graham Norton was awesome.
on 23 March 2014
We heard this song at a line dancing weekend last week and loved it. We are going to learn the dance but I had to down load it as it kept going over and over in my head. Cher still has a lovely voice.
on 2 November 2013
This is a very touching song, poinient lyrics, will mean so much to so many going through relationship issues. Love the arrangement and so much better than original version.
on 22 October 2013
Absolutely awesome. Another fantastic song from Cher.
I downloaded the single to my Amazon Kindle Fire HD and
can play it in Cloud on my Laptop. Awesome!
on 25 October 2013
Cher is bac,k with a lovely melancholy song that showcases her fantastic voice at its best. Yet another classic song from THE best diva ever.