on 23 February 2014
This pack contains two Wii games and at under 7 pound is value for money. I knew the games faults before buying it, so wasn't put off like some. But basically....

Cybertron Adventures - is an on the rails shooter. Meaning you don't control the characters movement. You point and fire. But I found this great fun. You have four choices of weapon (sniper, gatlin, missiles, beams). You can change these quickly with moving the directional stick at any time. The A button is cover and B fire. (Might be other way round_). The game is fun, fast paced and intercut with driving sections to break up the manotany. The graphics are good for the Wii similar to the old school cartoon. There was a lot of hate for this game because it wasn't the same game as the ps3 or Xbox and really it couldnt have been, the Wii isn't as powerful a machine so it does what it does best to utilise the remote. If you like on the rails shooters like Sin and Punishment then this game is worth a go.

Dak of the Moon (the second game on the disc) is a completely bizarre game. This game has you playing the transformers in there vehicle modes and never transforming into robots. I saw how angry people were with this. Maybe its the low budget fan in me but I quite enjoyed this. I'd have been gutted paying full price, but its a fun game when want to take a break from your more serious (many hours spent) games and if you do hate it, it could be looked upon as a freebie to Cybertron Adventures.

I would never have bought these games full price, and with the Wii taking its last breath, they may look dated, but I found them great fun and for an budget price I probably enjoyed them more.
on 24 March 2014
This is great value for my son who is Transformers mad and you get two games for the price of one super
on 15 January 2015
My son loves this game. Easy to follow game play, exciting, fun, challenging but not too hard
on 3 September 2014
Definitively for younger kids, My 7 year old sons loves the two basic games
on 13 November 2015
Didn't keep my 8 year old occupied long..not seen him play it again.
on 7 January 2015